The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1

Ready for the BTW Ball 3D Blu-Ray . tbqh

Edited by SMILE2NE1

Hot Space

Probably talking when Amanda was "riding" her as the bike during HML

Ah alright. The HML video I saw was LQ, so I didn't really notice that.

JohnnyVersace

Ok after watching more videos, I have to say that the face "interludes" are ****ing SICK.

A real fan would actually wait until more than 1 show, and actually having decent videos at that before bashing what looks like an amazing tour.

Need to get away from this thread, people like you are seriously ruining the mood for what should be a really good day for Gaga fans

What mood? nobody likes the show! there is also a whole thread about complains you and some other are the only one who are defending the show the others are scared from people like you they dont want to say what they really think!

EGOT2027

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q5b-7PIS6TY'

This video is so cute and epic that im crying. I just cant :kisses: :Gaga:

This tour is SLAYING

MarryTheKnight

Negatives:

-no interludes (even though i can get past that because the set is really intricate and awesome)

-the born this way outfit (only one i hated, even the sketch- sorry armani!)

positives:

-most of the outfits

-the energy

-the stage

-operation: kill the b---h

honestly, she did very well for an opening show. all the kinks will be worked out, especially by the time she hits north america.

im just really upset no south korean decided to make decent videos :cry:

we dont know very much, the set list is still in confusion, we dont know how much she talked to the audience, we dont have all the performances, very frustrating. it seemed when the monster ball 1.0 opened in montreal and the 2.0 opened in manchester we had good videos right away.

Edited by MarryTheKnight

Zilla

I can't say much because I'm only going by videos here, but to me, this tour is lacking something. I know it's the first show and yes she probably will tweak, but I'm kind of disappointed. It kind of feels like she's detached from us, like shes always up there and we're down there trying to see her. I also don't think this tour has a storyline, like is she just riding the ****ing bike for show or what? Way too much backing track (i.e. sounding like the studio recordings).

I might like it more when I actually see it. It won't stop me from seeing her. But as of right now, it's a shell of what her tours used to be, at least from what I've seen. We'll see....

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

It really doesn't get more obsessed than spending your entire day in a thread to constantly state that you dislike something. Minutes ago you said you were "so shocked by this" and couldn't stop "expressing yourself." What would elicit that reaction if you didn't feel strongly about Gaga?

I feel strongly about gaga I never said I did not but not obsessed im just a hugeeeeeee fan :) I think obsessed fans are delusional and not real fans.

What mood? nobody likes the show! there is also a whole thread about complains you and some other are the only one who are defending the show the others are scared from people like you they dont want to say what they really think!

uNo6h.gif

TFXpy.gif

zhtsR.jpg