💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

I was one of the people that called the tour amazing and that it was way better than the monster ball and to give it time because it's the first show?

ALL I ****ING "bashed" were two outfits.

Do your research.

Why would I research that? :usrs:

:usrs:

Yes, also it woulda been on Twitter and Tumblr and the news. :usrs:

Well ya know.. I guess i'm just so used to it :sweat:

and me too.

The weirdest thing for me tbh was when she didn't go to the piano halfway through BTW :sweat:

I saw the Poker Face outfit in HD :roll:

It was posted a while back look it up.

Y'all are acting as I'm one of the people that called the tour horrible.

I was one of the people that called the tour amazing and that it was way better than the monster ball and to give it time because it's the first show?

Do your research.

I dont remember you saying horrible things about the tour.. lots of people said more including me every single second.

hausofkc

The weirdest thing for me tbh was when she didn't go to the piano halfway through BTW :sweat:

Yes! that too and the beginning of Alejandro... the crying :cry:

Arturo

I dont remember you saying horrible things about the tour.. lots of people said more including me every single second.

exactly.

:)

Alijandro

I saw the Poker Face outfit in HD :roll:

It was posted a while back look it up.

Y'all are acting as I'm one of the people that called the tour horrible.

Do your research.

I am not accusing you of bashing the entire show, but essentially what you just said is that you have seen one outfit in HD so you can judge the entire wardrobe? Not here for that

I agree that from what we've seen the outfits aren't as iconic as the monster ball ones, but we havnt really got to see them yet so its hard to judge. This tour isnt the monster ball in the same way BTW isnt TFM, and i get that its hard for alot of people to adapt to something new when they loved the old so much. But in time i think everybody will come to love this amazing tour, and if they dont, then **** them :)

Yes! that too and the beginning of Alejandro... the crying :cry:

Yeah, that's be weird without that :ohno:

And the whole "NOW GET YOUR DICKS OUT" speil for Lovegame :ohno:

Forrest Gump

Yes, also it woulda been on Twitter and Tumblr and the news. :usrs:

if i went on twitter, tumblr and checked the news i wouldn't have asked here :usrs:

if i went on twitter, tumblr and checked the news i wouldn't have asked here :usrs:

But why didn't you check before you asked? :notsure:

DietCoke

Didn't she call the brunnette 'Montana'. And her black (no racism intended) back up danceer 'Jesus', when 'Jesus' was her guitarist?

codymonster

Yeah, that's be weird without that :ohno:

And the whole "NOW GET YOUR DICKS OUT" speil for Lovegame :ohno:

And she didn't do the "Want your bad ROOOH OH OH MANCE" part right before the last Rah Rah's.. I almost cried..