Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Sexxx

I hope the perfume adverts looks somewhat like the SCHEIßE performance. With the blinking lights etc. :legend:

marrytheknight2012

It doesn't have to be HD footage to be able to judge. Even based on these LQ vids you can clearly tell that the lighting needs work.

its not even the lighting for me, its teh whole thing. its all simple, plain and seemingly not cohesive at all. no drama, just a concert with no gaga essence for me

The first 10 minutes of watching videos i was like "wtf is this." BUT I'M STARTING TO LOVE ITBWJKWHFBWEUF OPERATION: KILL THE BITCH

GarageGlamorous

Christ, some of you people are negative.

Why do I find her tip-toeing with her dress lifted up during Born This Way so funny? I need a gif. :lmao:

Michael

Funnily enough this post contained more complaining then anything else in this thread.

Complaining about about people giving their opinions....WOW.

:nacho:

Funnily enough you are wrong as I only complained once and that had nothing to do with Gaga

:nacho:

Arturo

It doesn't have to be HD footage to be able to judge. Even based on these LQ vids you can clearly tell that the lighting needs work.

actually, I'm one of the people that agreed the lighting needed tweaking for the show.

But I'm talking about the opening and such.

The video we had about the opening seemed like it was filmed 1 mile away :toofloppy:

It was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far to judge based on the video

itmightberyan

I wonder what Gaga thought of it all.. She hasn't said anything.. I hope she isn't disappointed in it or something. :ohno:

JohnnyVersace

I need to see Hong Kong before fully judging the show. I'm hoping she makes some improvements within the next few days.

The only annoying people in this thread are the ones complaining about complaining :wtf: If I don't like the tour, I will make it clear, probably until the tour is over. Get over it. :wtf:

THANK YOU :D

Kermit the frog

blah

blah

blah

Better go to Nellyfurtado thread, some goodies waiting for u there!

+Buy big hoops on itunes, y'all

:toofunny: