💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Arturo

People also need to realize what they think are flaws are subjective. Judged from the armchair of your computer screen of crappy Youtube videos shot in a stadium of all places is not in any way to properly review a concert like this. Your never going to get the full effect of actually being there to judge it properly. I don't think the show is perfect, no concert ever is & the concert will definitely evolve over time and get better and better. The crowd seemed to be loving it all and having a great time.

:legend:

:tea:

codymonster

one of my first thoughts is that it really brave to make a show without video interludes and screens playing behind her back...this gives her much more control and people will focus on what is happening on stage...and Gaga has a powerful persona and even more powerful voice and can afford this.. from the reaction of the audeince in Korea I think it works out and I am very eager to see and hear it live myself!

Bless YOU!!! That is exactly what I'm thinking. This tour is a step up for her. She owned that stage and controlled all those people throughout the arena. To put it simply, she was a rockstar.

Edited by codymonster

Scheibe video. Someone. Plz. Need to see the choreography.

About 5 pages back or so.

Alexis Colby

I love the Madonna references during Alejandro.

Mini Madonna, luv u Gaga <3

AbuHassan1992

I'm gonna get killed for saying this, but The fame ball> The Born this way ball

marrytheknight2012

Really? I think there's actually less dancing than on the MB, more performances are based on theatrics.

And I don't think every concert needs a theme... but that's just my opinion.

Really? I think there's actually less dancing than on the MB, more performances are based on theatrics.

And I don't think every concert needs a theme... but that's just my opinion.

Personally, I think her shows do need themes. Everything she does seems to be themed so it makes no sense otherwise. Shes not that interesting without alot of the theatrics (IMO). I dont want to just see her on a stage singing, I like the theatrical Gaga. BUT, it doesn't need to be heavily themed I guess but when you build a giant castle and it makes no sense in the show thats a problem.

Arturo

Complainingdaily.com

Give the ****ing woman a break. She poured her heart out, this is her first show and she looked like she was having a blast. I'm proud of her and VERY impressed :lol:

eighthpassenger

Just because the subject, storyline and even some of the imagery aren't in-your-face obvious doesn't mean it doesn't have them :teehee: The aesthetics of the castle and the light look magnificent so far... and conceptually there is definitely a breath-taking storyline but you'll have to use your own head and think instead of waiting for her to spell it all out for you literally. That's not how this works. If you hadn't noticed, over the past year and a half Gaga's work has become immensely more conceptual, metaphysical and subtly metaphorical. "THE FAME MONSTER IS GOING TO EAT ME!" is a memento of the past.

Our Gaga has long since evolved in all respects.This is art, bb, and it requires you to interact and engage your mind instead of being a passive bystander.

Oh, and agreed with Hauser and unicorn lover: People are complaining already? Wth. :rollsweat:

:lmao: OH PLEASE :lmao: Yes, since there wasn't as much going on it was subliminal and psychological. ;) It was a concert where she performed various songs. I was hoping for more theatrics from what I've seen, you loved it from what you've seen. Now step down from your high horse babe, you're not an art critic and above those with other opinions. :nails:

jhonyguy04

oh lawd. iam out of here. iam just getting deflated by everyone right now. i was all excited when i was seeing through the pics and video snippets, but everyone's dissapointed is making me dissapointed. iam out of here. iam gonna wait to see the tour reviews to kinda of see if what you guys are saying is justified.

creeves

As a whole, I really like what I see. From what I've seen (which amounts to about half an hour of ****ty youtube audio and video), the lack of pyrotechnics, props, and complex lighting is kind of disappointing.

I'm sure it will all be revised though. Gaga's management probably plans on using revenue from these earlier shows to improve the following ones.