Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

trickybee

I don't see how people are judging the show on the setlist and blurry pics alone. We haven't even seen one video of a performance where we can actually see whats going on on stage....I can't even @ people giving negative reviews already. lol

I wonder if some of you have never been to see other artists live before.

This is always how it goes. The band performs mostly new material, and saves at MOST a half-dozen spots for random classics. Any artist who has more than a half-dozen classics is going to cut songs that a lot of people want to hear.

The only exception is when a band isn't so great, and they don't have enough hits to fill a whole show, so they end up playing every classic they've got just to fill the time.

Let's all be GRATEFUL that Gaga has so many good songs that she has to make the hard choices for which classics to cut! :sara:

RinoTheBouncer

Fixed for you. :)

Older and still hotter and better.

In Rino's defense, it's totally possible to like Madonna more and still be a fan of Gaga's. She doesn't have to be someone's #1 favorite to like her.

Having said that, I do think he's being a little overdramatic, but whatevah.

It's true. I don't have to make someone my NO.1 to be considered a fan.

Have you even seen enough of the show to call it crappy and rushed?

And calm down that's not entirely what he was implying.

I've seen enough to judge.

its confirmed by someone who attend the concert she did NOT perform alejandro and paparazzi :( !!

45]

45]

i know :sad:

i need paparazzi. what happened to the moving tower?

2z2i1.gif

ALL THE ****ING IDIOTS SAYING SHE DID AND GETTING UP OTHERS, SIT THE **** DOWN.

The people of Korea has paid money for this show, and they want to see THE SHOW so she has no right to make a crappy, rushed show with totally unrelated setlist to warm up while in the US or UK get the real deal, that would be absolutely wrong.

I am screaming.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

STOP COMPLAIMIING THIS IS FLAWLESSS DSJFSDFSDFJDSNFJASDFNJDASFD NOT WATCHING ANY MORE VIDEOS TIL OCTOBER SIXTH

Wee Monster

I wouldn't mind no Paparazzi or Alejandro were it not for the fact that Lovegame was included... I can't understand why she'd keep that in favour of two more successful singles unless she's altering TFM tracks to suit whichever market she's playing in?

First, I wasn't speaking to you, second, the person I who replied did it in a disrespectful way and third, if you're so tired of me, why don't you just leave me alone? I'm free to say whatever I want, I'm cursing nobody nor using the F bombs everywhere like the majority of this forum's members.

First, my name is Rino not Rhino.

And there's no rule that tells me "if you love Madonna you shouldn't be on Gaga's fan made forums".

If you're on a Gaga fan site first of all you have to respect Gaga.

Alijandro

is the singing on the catwalk?

from what i am aware, she used the catwalk on the unicorn for HU-RTL at the start, the bike in HML and at the end of MTN at the end of the show

I wonder if some of you have never been to see other artists live before.

This is always how it goes. The band performs mostly new material, and saves at MOST a half-dozen spots for random classics. Any artist who has more than a half-dozen classics is going to cut songs that a lot of people want to hear.

The only exception is when a band isn't so great, and they don't have enough hits to fill a whole show, so they end up playing every classic they've got just to fill the time.

Let's all be GRATEFUL that Gaga has so many good songs that she has to make the hard choices for which classics to cut! :sara:

I understand the reasoning but

it's not a hard choice.

Cut LoveGame and Telephone.

Americano

I'm so pissed she didn't perform 'I Like it Rough'

Like what the hell Gaga.

:sam: