Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

heavymlover

The castle is there to stay. They didn't build that for 2-3 months only to replace it. It must have cost a lot of effort and money for Gaga and her production team and I have to say it looks legendary :legend:

Ikr, that's why I get so angry when someone simply says 'the stage is ****' because that's the work of a lot of lighting engineers, carpenters, architects etc. who were doing the stage for many months. It's like you can't say it's **** unless it's your own work :sweat:

Edited by heavymlover

EGOT2027

I wonder if she revealed some fourth album information during Paparazzi and threatened devil possession if anyone released it :troll:

You may honestly be right. I mean how is it possible to have multiple videos of every song except we dont even have a picture of Paparazzi.

What a weird coincidence.

MOLLY CYRUS

there's so many disrespectful ****s in this fan base it makes me sick. this is what we get for having a star who is more advanced than anyone in their league, everyone expects too much out of everything you do, even your fanbase

****ING

GODDAMN

****ING

FINALLY

http://youtu.be/A166TU5wvdw

:giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

Who the hell is that white guy dancing next to gaga.Did she replace Michael..Did he leave?

The only thing I don't know about is the weave - I want long blonde straight hair like Grammys SPEECHLESS/YOUR SONG - #flawless. other than that my paw is still up? lol

Hahaha! I can't at 12:58 - Gaga runs to the stage back, because she has to enter the dance xD .. She's FAST :P

Edited by Maix

One Five Ten

Did she perform any songs super extended, like where she would stop and talk in the middle of the song? I loved how long Speechless and Teeth lasted at TMB

Did she perform any songs super extended, like where she would stop and talk in the middle of the song? I loved how long Speechless and Teeth lasted at TMB

unfortunately most were super shortened :teehee:

I wonder if she revealed some fourth album information during Paparazzi and threatened devil possession if anyone released it :troll:

It actually is so bizarre that we have literally NOTHING from Paparazzi. No photos, videos, audio. And the people there didn't even mention it.

Maybe it flopped. :flop:

MelbHawker

I do wish Speechless would have been in the show. :(

This.

Get rid of LoveGame + one other song and add in Speechless/DITD. :cry:

Haha what has confused me the most so far is why she is wearing pants during Scheisse!

MANiCURE1295

Just watched all the videos! Over looks like a pretty good show! The beginning is good and it shows the beginning of a storyline but it doesn't look like it goes anywhere. I wonder if its due to censoring or if shes gonna revamp it. guess we'll find out next week possibly!