Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Biophiliac

The animatronic Mother head that's trying to kill Gaga singing "I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me" gives Paparazzi a whole new vibe.

Hot Space

I'm so surprised that she didn't preach about being born this way. I really thought she would talk a lot during the concert.

Vanilla

How many remix outtros did she have? Judas (DJ White Shadow Remix) Just Dance (Robots To Mars Remix), Love Game (Dave Aude Remix). Was there any more?

I'm so surprised that she didn't preach about being born this way. I really thought she would talk a lot during the concert.

She did. Before/after Bad Romance. :yes:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

GFR's recordings weren't that great, imo. It focuses too much on the crowd, and not Gaga. :coffee:

Biophiliac

Will you guys let me know when GFR uploads a .rar file cause I'm not downloading this **** one by one. :usrs:

Edited by Biophiliac

MOLLY CYRUS

wait 4 the HBO special :toofunny:

Arturo

I can't at the people that are saying the Korean government censored "Out of Control". :flop::smh::flop::smh: :derpga:

Biophiliac

I can't at the people that are saying the Korean government censored "Out of Control". :flop::smh::flop::smh::derpga:

They did tho.

Gurl, check yo facts. :laughga:

Homogenic

Omg yo guise!, maybe it's true. Maybe the Giant Face was singing the first verse and that's why were Studio vocals, then she goes on stage and sing the 2nd verse + final chorus and the Diamond + the face goes down the castle...

KhLEY.gif

Hot Space

How many remix outtros did she have? Judas (DJ White Shadow Remix) Just Dance (Robots To Mars Remix), Love Game (Dave Aude Remix). Was there any more?

She did. Before/after Bad Romance. :yes:

I thought she would be doing it a lot more, though. She was a lot more preachy during TMB. I wonder if it was due to the fact that she is in Korea. Can't wait to see the shows in other countries!

Omg yo guise!, maybe it's true. Maybe the Giant Face was singing the first verse and that's why were Studio vocals, then she goes on stage and sing the 2nd verse + final chorus and the Diamond + the face goes down the castle...

...that is what happened though :notsure: