Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Hollywood

Ok so who is ready to start finding people to follow, making threads, and looking for rehearsal leaks for the Tokyo shows...

Is she flying there tomorrow? She's prolly already there.

Isn't she going to Hong Kong first? :huh:

Nullvoid

✠I Want Your Whisky Mouth All Over My Blonde South âœ

tumblr_m3619xLxiO1r6p2zoo1_500.gif

Edited by mralexv

Arturo

Ok so who is ready to start finding people to follow, making threads, and looking for rehearsal leaks for the Tokyo shows...

you mean Hong Kong?

Primetime

why are there so many moments when she just stops singing altogether? out of breath?

EGOT2027

Ok so who is ready to start finding people to follow, making threads, and looking for rehearsal leaks for the Hong Kong shows...

Married the Night

Ok. I keep finding more and more things to ****ing love about this show! And no props? HA! Are people not seeing the same videos as me?!

- Rides in on a giant unicorn

- She IS a motorbike just like the album cover

- She comes out of a giant egg

- The stage is a prop itself

- The interludes on the hologram are way better than TMB

- Meat Couch

Also, I love the fact that she is brining back some of her most iconic looks. The outfits are way better this tour.

I think this is her best tour she has done yet. And I haven't even seen all the performances. Can't wait to see it get better and better.

Hollywood

I can't really judge yet if it is indeed better than the MB in terms of atmosphere (As I haven't seen it live yet), but aesthetically and costume-wise, it seems much more refined.

codymonster

why are there so many moments when she just stops singing altogether? out of breath?

Personally, I think that her mic is cutting out, cause it does it at some of the strangest times But I was wondering that myself!!

Arturo

Ok. I keep finding more and more things to ****ing love about this show! And no props? HA! Are people not seeing the same videos as me?!

- Meat Couch

Also, I love the fact that she is brining back some of her most iconic looks. The outfits are way better this tour.

I think this is her best tour she has done yet. And I haven't even seen all the performances. Can't wait to see it get better and better.

everything is growing on me too.

When I first saw Bloody Mary's ourfit :eww:

Now when I saw it again :flutter:

Americano

I can't really judge yet if it is indeed better than the MB in terms of atmosphere (As I haven't seen it live yet), but aesthetically and costume-wise, it seems much more refined.

That's how I feel about it too. It's a bigger tour, it feels bigger aesthetically.

dancesinthedark

I love the stage but I have to agree, the outfits were missing their Gaga magic but I have no doubt that part of that is due to Dada's departure. We're seeing the lack of his creativity input for the first time even though he was missing from most of last year's tour. It won't be until her next tour that Laurieann's choreography will be mostly filtered out, whether that be good or bad. But, from watching all her Gaga's in the past, I know they will evolve. She will change out her costumes and bring out the ones that weren't ready in time for the first show. She didn't debut the living dress until well into her last tour. Her crystal bodysuit came much later (that's got to be amazing in person). Same with some of her props like the monster and the first time he was out, his lights were not even on. In some of the videos, you can tell she has been working hard on the music arrangement as well. Some of it sounds even more amazing than her album. I bet as she works out the kinks, this tour will be absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see it in person!

MarryTheKnight

- Meat Couch

WAT HOLOGRAM INTERLUDES! OMG AMAZING

EGOT2027

- Meat Couch

Am I the only one who can't see a unicorn at all in any of the HU videos? And how do see an egg in....i'll asume BTW?

I need help!

FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN THIS SHOW IS AMAZING! WE NEED TO TREND #PROUDOFMOMMYMONSTER