πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

DietCoke

Not yet. Follow @thailandgaga on twitter, she is expected to be streaming the show (once Gaga gets on).

No problem! Wish I was here during the show, but unfortunately school calls. I will try to update again around 30 minutes into the opening act just in case there's any last-minute info. Good night guys!

YOU ARE SUCH A MAGNIFICENT PERSON! BLESS THIS THREAD!

Unicorn De Milo

Not yet. Follow @thailandgaga on twitter, she is expected to be streaming the show (once Gaga gets on).

No problem! Wish I was here during the show, but unfortunately school calls. I will try to update again around 30 minutes into the opening act just in case there's any last-minute info. Good night guys!

night night boo boo

Now that's a real ****ing BTWB costume, you better werk gurl

ArdOq9hCEAA0dDh.jpg

Queen Gloria

Hoping the set list turns out to be something like this (Not another fake picture, just my ideas). I even added Americano and Heavy Metal Lover, even though I hate those songs, but I figure she'll do them.

Highway Unicorn

Government Hooker

Just Dance

Fashion Of His Love

Pokerface

Paparazzi

Marry The Night

Hair

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion

LoveGame

Judas

Americano

Bad Romance

Dance In The Dark

Scheisse

Bad Kids

Telephone

Electric Chapel

Heavy Metal Lover

You & I

The Edge Of Glory

So Happy I Could Die

Born This Way

Unicorn De Milo

Hoping the set list turns out to be something like this (Not another fake picture, just my ideas). I even added Americano and Heavy Metal Lover, even though I hate those songs, but I figure she'll do them.

Highway Unicorn

Government Hooker

Just Dance

Fashion Of His Love

Pokerface

Paparazzi

Marry The Night

Hair

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion

LoveGame

Judas

Americano

Bad Romance

Dance In The Dark

Scheisse

Bad Kids

Telephone

Electric Chapel

Heavy Metal Lover

You & I

The Edge Of Glory

So Happy I Could Die

Born This Way

THIS except I don't think she'll be singing SHICD

ArdQwgMCAAMYwMz.jpg

ArdMXOmCEAIqlHy.jpg

I love his vest!

HorheiFernandez

Currently watching past performances to get me in the mood. :lol:

On the Fame Era rn. :legend:

EGOT2027

REMINDER: The next update to the opening posts will be made at approximately 2:30pm Eastern time tomorrow, which will probably be about 2 hours after the show. At that time, we can expect to have some professional photos as well as good fan videos. If I'm able to, I'll update sometime around 11:00 but I am at school so it probably won't happen :(.

Mods, feel free to edit the OP if something important needs to be added.

TOMORROW: Tag me in your posts, PM me, tweet me, etc. with any info that I should definitely add to the OP (show videos, professional pics, the full setlist, etc)

HAPPY BORN THIS WAY BALL DAY!

What's your twitter?

HausOfJono

What's your twitter?

it's "protected" and i cant be bothered to unprotect it now lol. wont be able to check it during the show anyways, so :(

In other news...

"I'm a bad kid / Cuff me up sir I'm mad / At the relationship I got / Between my ass and your badge. I smoke, but I'm not into candy no-class / Though there might be some illegal **** / In my meat dress, I've got guns, up under my thumbs / MANiCURE is slick / You mad that my tips longer than your *click*? / Just a freedom hussy / Rebel fashion junkie / And I wanna serve my country / In the best way that I could be / So don't ask, cuz I'll tell / You I'm free / While you dwell / Throw your hands up in the crowd / Cause if you're bad kid, and you're proud."