Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Arturo

dont you all remember how MESSY the monster ball was when it first started? Lol @ people creying "I HATE THE SHOW"

shut up and dont pay the money then thanks bye

give it time to develop and dont judge the whole show based on low quality pics and videos

ugh ignorance

I love you.

TheMadridHash

OMG best video we have so far. Looks a lot better tbh, lighting still needs work :P Marry the Night though And that crowd is ****ing huge

THE CROWD IS JUST AMAZING, IMAGINE HOW WILL IT BE AT TWICKENHAM(i might have spelled it)

OR IN STADE DE FRANCE

eighthpassenger: You were the one proclaiming with absolute confidence that there is "no storyline" and that everything basically "sucked" (after having seen snippets of ****tily filmed YT vids) as if you were stating facts - now that's sitting on an even higher horse than I am because it implies you feel you are more qualified to make such statements than others. You and I are no artists and just randomly dissing everything because you feel boredom right now at this moment is extremely disrespectful to the person who happens to BE THE ARTIST here and to the thousands of people who have also been working their butts off to put this show up for us to watch. :rollsweat: It's plain disrespectful towards Gaga's work and if you want to go down the "but I just have a different opinion, jeez!" route like you seem to want to, then you definitely need to learn the difference between "I am dissapointed by x and I hope we'll see more of y" and "x sucks and y sucks even more EVERYTHING SUCKS" soon.

Tl;dr Saying you don't like something is different from saying it's plain bad - and that's what a lot of people here are annoyed about. Generalizations about everything and people claiming what "flaws" it has as if they are the experts in this field.

It's sad that people are putting her show down based on ****ty Youtube videos.. You think this fan base would have a bit more respect for her and wait to hardcore judge until they see it in it's entirety :shrug:

Oh, and ps. I'm so proud of Gaga :)

Thisthisthisthis! :)

I didn't visit GGD for a long time (you'd be surprised how many alternatives there are, oh, and littlemonsters.com too of course) and the second I visit it again I'm reminded of why I took that long a hiatus from this place: Constant and neverending meltdowns no matter what she does or doesn't do... Get rid of the toxicity for godsakes, enjoy Gaga and the moment!

People need to stop generalizing the whole tour just based off of this show. It will get better over time, but it's not necessary to keep complaining about it.

dont you all remember how MESSY the monster ball was when it first started? Lol @ people creying "I HATE THE SHOW"

shut up and dont pay the money then thanks bye

give it time to develop and dont judge the whole show based on low quality pics and videos

ugh ignorance

:legend:

Edited by Nissa

I bet her security HATES her for making the catwalk so big..cause whenever she walks it, they gotta chase her around on both sides so that nobody like grabs her.

Poor Ed. :deadbanana:

I agree that the stage feels empty at some times. She should fill it up with more dancers/props.

But no one can judge the whole tour from one show, this is the BTWB Korea version, wait until she gets to europe, where she will be able to use everything she intended for the show! *_____*

I know the south korean government censored the show because a lot of stuff in these performances feels wrong and incomplete. Just wait and see.

blueandpurple

Am I the only one who's kind off glad that there isn't a storyline? During the MB, it was kind off cringe worthy is some parts IMO but what I do need to change are the costumes and the hair however I did hear a RUMOUR that some of the props weren't allowed because of the Korean government so I dk. We just have to wait until her next date.

A Stan Was Born

The lighting looks perfectly fine except for the darker performances like Judas? Erryone always be ****in' pressed about somethin'...

HausOfJono

Oh my god i am mad right now. Bloody Mary runs @ 3:15-end are NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT it whatsoever, what is going on with that awful pitching? Like I am serious Gaga would usually slay these kinds of things and idk what the **** went wrong (it's actually painful to listen to this)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdJI8oGT5zI

Kermit the frog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OFvFJQpx-I OMFG I died laughing when she starts running

DAT ****ING ASS

:dead:

GarageGlamorous

There's a difference between "stating your opinion" and making 367456365 posts about how disappointed you are in the show.

I mean.... :wtf:

Did she really not pick someone out of the pit to meet her? That's kind of messed up if she didn't.