💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

@6:10

OMG best video we have so far. Looks a lot better tbh, lighting still needs work :P Marry the Night though And that crowd is ****ing huge :giveup:

Edited by Chad-3

HorheiFernandez

Its the fact that you guys aren't even giving her a chance the urks me. :sick:

Wait untill a few more shows have been done before assuming that the show is **** please/

Biophiliac

Why don't y'all just shut the **** up about complaining and contribute to the thread?

Valentino

Dead @ some of you complaining about the set list, stage, and outfits. :smh:

Please tell me you're kidding.4hupT.gif

No video of 'Bloody Mary' in HQ yet? :ohno:

MarryTheKnight

dont you all remember how MESSY the monster ball was when it first started? Lol @ people creying "I HATE THE SHOW"

shut up and dont pay the money then thanks bye

give it time to develop and dont judge the whole show based on low quality pics and videos

ugh ignorance

THANK YOU JONO AND EVERYBODY ELSE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO GATHER THIS INFORMATION AND POST IT FOR US. :)

I've watched most of the videos, skipping over the really bad ones... hopefully we'll get a good Bloody Mary one, because I anticipate that on the most. :)

MarryTheKnight

ALL the korean monsters have said that it was amazing so i dont know why people who werent there are all mad?

Alexis Colby

Why don't y'all just shut the **** up about complaining and contribute to the thread?

When people do the little ****sers...oh sorry monsters start to complain about how were too "negative"

It's sad, Gaga preaches freedom of speech but her fans want the opposite.

:nacho:

Ellie Goulding

1. Can we discuss the meat rack during Alejandro? Tad bit confused.

2. Where's Michael?

3. No Bad Kids rap :cry:

People need to stop generalizing the whole tour just based off of this show. It will get better over time, but it's not necessary to keep complaining about it.

VampireGrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OFvFJQpx-I OMFG I died laughing when she starts running :toofunny:

dont you all remember how MESSY the monster ball was when it first started? Lol @ people creying "I HATE THE SHOW"

shut up and dont pay the money then thanks bye

give it time to develop and dont judge the whole show based on low quality pics and videos

ugh ignorance

No one said they hate the show. They said it needs to be improved. :ohwell:

Edited by badkid321