Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Nick Grimshaw: PI is a "punch in the face POP song"

Lord Ryry

Featured Posts

Lord Ryry
3 minutes ago, Lurk said:

She's co-hosting tomorrow ?!?! What time ... *sets alarm*

Not sure what time but the show starts at 6:30 am, which is good because it's not like I would be getting much sleep anyway lmao

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney
15 minutes ago, Dawson said:

POP :diane:

Punch me in the face while I listen to it

tumblr_inline_o69z6p21bN1qa47bj_500.gif

Gagas love
16 minutes ago, PaPatrick said:

Queen of beating me black and blue through audio and visuals :air:

not you referencing her old self  ;p

6.30 in UK is 7.30 in France, Perfect since I wake up at the hour, I will set the alarm 10 minutes earlier to get ready :music:

But there's no hope to listen to the song I suppose :( 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

3 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

Not sure what time but the show starts at 6:30 am, which is good because it's not like I would be getting much sleep anyway lmao

This is brilliant promo. Obviously us fans are made up but also, she will interact with the Friday morning commuters, who will then walk into work like "pa pa pa pa" and then the water cooler affect takes place and bang ! August 9th= lady Gaga day !

Lord Ryry
6 minutes ago, LanasNerfGun said:

Does anyone have the audio of him saying this?  I NEED to hear his inflection! :giveup:

tumblr_ocg2h6dmi61ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I don't sorry and I dont think you can rewind the live recording, however on the other news thread

Other people confirmed they heard it - just in case any one thinks I made this up lol 

iMonster
12 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Not sure about #1 but this is definitely the biggest build up to a release. BTW didn't even feel this big BEFORE the song came out at least. Applause had no hype from radio stations. They didn't even start putting it on power rotation until October since there was absolutely no hype in August from them.

From the reviews it's receiving it seems to be a solid track. Radio wouldn't have to lie for so long after she's already left but they seem to really love it. 

I'm thinking #1 because of the rotation all of the stations are planning on commiting to. If it's a quality track the GP will bandwagon and charting will reflect. 

We'll see! Either way I'm ready to support. 

Archived