news

Nick Grimshaw: PI is a "punch in the face POP song"

Lord Ryry

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticainmyhead

I cannot wait until it's actually a ****ing cool thing again to stan for LG :classy:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

iMonster

Is it just me or is this the biggest pre-release we've ever had? 

Like honestly I'm started to really feel a top 5 debut then the following week straight to #1. 

I'm finally ready to be laid to rest. If it's my time then Gaga come and kill . . . 

:air: 

1 minute ago, iMonster said:

Like honestly I'm started to really feel a top 5 debut then the following week straight to #1. 

I'm finally ready to be laid to rest. If it's my time then Gaga come and kill . . . 

We all must let the light in:firega:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Arturo
1 minute ago, iMonster said:

Not sure about #1 but this is definitely the biggest build up to a release. BTW didn't even feel this big BEFORE the song came out at least. Applause had no hype from radio stations. They didn't even start putting it on power rotation until October since there was absolutely no hype in August from them.

10 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

He just said this live on the BBC 1 Breakfast show -(which gaga will be co hosting tomorrow morning UK time) 

"I heard it the other day it's really good, I think every one will like it , it's a punch in the face pop song"

Nick Grimshaw is a UK TV and Radio presenter he was also on the X factor panel last year

She's co-hosting tomorrow ?!?! What time ... *sets alarm*

OK, now I just have to manage not to freak out before Friday. Not as easy as saying it tho. :excited2:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Archived