Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"This is not the Gaga I fell In Love With"

Quark

Featured Posts

Reality

Agreed 100%

It's really annoying when people "This isn't the Gaga I fell in love with", or "I want Old Gaga back". Is she not allowed to change? Is she not allowed to like/make different music besides pop? She's still the same person, she's changed a bit, but at the core, she's the same girl you met in 2008 and will continue to be that same girl for the rest of her life.

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Gaga is evolving and she is not forcing her fans to follow her forever. They can seethe.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

KURUSHITOVSKA

They can shut their mouths because I've been a fan since the very beginning and I'm loving this era so much. We all know Gaga is a fan of rockstars, she is a fan of David Bowie, not Paula Abdul or whoever. It actually is the real Gaga behind all those crazy outfits, thats what I wanted for her, to just stop being outrageous about fashion and show that she still has talent underneath. She is the best mainstream, most complete artist ever, and I'm not wrong. She can do anything and do it well.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

GloZell Green

It's an evolution and I'm excited! The same old gets boring, sorry if the truth hurts. I love ARTPOP but the lack of the GPs interest was evident, if she continued her crazy antics she would've ended her career, which is why I'm happy that Cheek to Cheek happened. Now that we're getting a toned down era, I'm sure that the people who once doubted her will realize that she truly is something different and isn't limited to crazy outfits and stuff.

Either way, I love the cover and it's so badass :classy:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

holy scheisse

Im The fondest of the classic gaga era but was excited to see her venture into new territory in terms of her image and persona with ARTPOP, and continue to feel that way about whatever comes next! Even though she changes every time... She always remains genuine 

I just hope the music makes up for the fact she's going for a simpler, kinda boring aesthetic.

Jeans and sneakers ain't gonna cut it if your music sucks.

holy scheisse
4 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

They can shut their mouths because I've been a fan since the very beginning and I'm loving this era so much. We all know Gaga is a fan of rockstars, she is a fan of David Bowie, not Paula Abdul or whoever. It actually is the real Gaga behind all those crazy outfits, thats what I wanted for her, to just stop being outrageous about fashion and show that she still has talent underneath. She is the best mainstream, most complete artist ever, and I'm not wrong. She can do anything and do it well.

This TBH I was just waiting for her to go this route eventually. She used to dress like this even during the crazy times, on off days. She's always been a rockstar and I'm excited for what may be the most honest album yet! 

DeanWinchester
23 minutes ago, Enigma said:

o<(0_0)>o

I have seen many comments saying "This is not the Gaga I fell in Love With", when it comes to Gaga's new visual aesthetic for the LG5/PI era. But I feel like these opinions are misguided. The reason I say this is because many here think Gaga is only Gaga when she wears something crazy or high fashion. But if you really paid attention to who Gaga really is, then you would have already realized that what it really means to be Gaga is to be free, unpredictable, and creative. For example, Gaga's new single cover is still very much Gaga for the simple fact that she went with visual aesthetics that were very unexpected and different compared to what she has done before. And if you look deeper into the cover, the angle of the picture, her fashion, her hairstyle, and her energy is all completely different from the bland and basic pretty, polished, and high fashion looks that popstars today always overuse. Had she come back with the same crazy looks, no one would care much since that is what was expected from her. That would have been the anti-Gaga move to do. Gaga is all about trying anything and everything even if that means alienating the GP and even her own fans. In other words, this is still the Gaga you fell in love with, is just that she is the perfect illusion. 

:applause:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Decodekid

"This is not the Gaga that i feel in love with" yeah but this is also the Gaga that has gone through a lot OF things, A LOT, and has changed for her own good and happiness

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Shipper
22 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

They can all shut up, grow up and enjoy we have new music from a brilliant artist or they can burn their stan cards and **** off for all I care. Stop bringing it down for everyone else!

Amen, Tabitha! 

#GodBless

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Galactic Mess
21 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

There's only like 3-5 members complaining.

More people are complaining about those complaining than the actual people complaining. 

Ikr.

And seriously, if there is one thing I've learned as a stan of hers since 2009, it's that you can't have very specific expectations with Gaga. Just hope for something good and she'll surely deliver it, although in a sometimes exquisit fashion.

5 minutes ago, Knife said:

I just hope the music makes up for the fact she's going for a simpler, kinda boring aesthetic.

Jeans and sneakers ain't gonna cut it if your music sucks.

Wouldn't it have been more boring had she kept the same crazy looks? I mean, she has worn just about everything at this point. 

Archived