💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Rih and Kim K more Gaga than Gaga nowdays?

Nono

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Merryem said:

wtf is rihanna wearing :poot:

Bih please...

you are staning gagz and you are shocked by this YSL high fashion piece?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nono said:

Bih please...

you are staning gagz and you are shocked by this YSL high fashion piece?

she can keep it :poot:

3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Isn't it weird? She can pull of just about anything and I don't know why...I still like that when Gaga does the whole avant garde thing, her outfits usually have a theme or message in mind while Riri just decides to look sickening 24/7 :gaycat:

She just has that innate swagger that allows her to make either ordinary or unremarkable pieces cool. Something in how she carries herself I think and those slinky bedroom eyes. Its such a corny term to use, but she truly is edgy.

elijahfan

**** you Rihanna - I wore that **** first.

14114796_10210385044522566_3230154981498

On a more serious note - eccentrics existed before Gaga. Just sayin.

PartySick
Just now, Vague said:

She just has that innate swagger that allows her to make either ordinary or unremarkable pieces cool. Something in how she carries herself I think and those slinky bedroom eyes. Its such a corny term to use, but she truly is edgy.

Most definitely

giphy.gif

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

8 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

**** you Rihanna - I wore that **** first.

14114796_10210385044522566_3230154981498

On a more serious note - eccentrics existed before Gaga. Just sayin.

Yes they were, but they existeted only in MV, nobody was walking( I mean popstars/stars) through the streets( only Gaga) wearing  eccentric clothes...

Kim Kardashian
4 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

dont-be-rude-gif-gifs.gif?gs=a

KL-Yawn.gif

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Iwontell

Nope...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

JusKeepBreathin

I like all the looks. Rihanna is always fierce. I think Kim has really grown especially this year into a fierce fashion diva without dressing like some rich trashy girl. She must have changed stylists, it really is a clear style change. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

2 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

I like all the looks. Rihanna is always fierce. I think Kim has really grown especially this year into a fierce fashion diva without dressing like some rich trashy girl. She must have changed stylists, it really is a clear style change. 

Me too, I am able "understand" these looks, they are high fashion, but in 2016 edition.

actually kim has been dressing like this for like 2 years now... But this year :firega:

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, Nono said:

Yes they were, but they existeted only in MV, nobody was walking( I mean popstars/stars) through the streets( only Gaga) wearing  ecentrics clothes...

I believe she did have an impact on the use of more extreme fashion in the mainstream, but asserting eccentrics weren't walking the streets before 2008 is a huge misconception.

Archived