💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Perfect Illusion Leak On Snapchat

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Computer

Wait

I just listened to my leak a million times.  Then I found one that sounded like gaga but totally different song.

I dont know what's real :saladga:  And if i even heard the same one as other people.

I'm not finishing listening to this other one, im closing that tab in my computer and glad I'm confused again.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

omg why did I read this thread

Now I'm confused if it's a slow or danceable song x.X I'm gonna try to expect a slower song and hopefully be happy that it's a danceable one.

If the snippet is indicative of the whole song, it seems like it'll be an upbeat dance song.

26 minutes ago, InsideOutright said:

On the second snap, is the caption Italian? It looks like it...

Also, it looks like the snaps were taken at some kind of private listening event with the single cover projected on a stage.

So there are 2 snippets?

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

InsideOutright
3 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

So there are 2 snippets?

No, but there are two "snaps" in the story. The first is the video with the snippet and the second is this still image which was obviously taken immediately after.

Looking closely on the right side, it looks like there was another person in the room recording it, too.

wzZuk60.png

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, Cortezz said:

I didn't like it what I heard :( 

I hope the song surprised me for good

Its not really fair to judge a song by 9 seconds. If the "walk walk fashion baby" part of Bad Romance leaked before the whole song, everyone would of been wtf is this.

1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Its not really fair to judge a song by 9 seconds. If the "walk walk fashion baby" part of Bad Romance leaked before the whole song, everyone would of been wtf is this.

I know, it's just a comment
What happens is that since she released the single cover my expectations dropped significantly.

I still don't process this new "Gaga". For me that cover is a mess :sweat: and I don't expect much of the MV.

But I still love and sopport her :wub:

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, Cortezz said:

I know, it's just a comment
What happens is that since she released the single cover my expectations dropped significantly.

I still don't process this new "Gaga". For me that cover is a mess :sweat: and i don't expect much of the MV.

But I still love and sopport her :wub:

I agree, that cover is messy.:emma:

But hey, music comes first, visuals second.:whitney:

Judas Oyster
24 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

If the snippet is indicative of the whole song, it seems like it'll be an upbeat dance song.

So there are 2 snippets?

Well, that sounds reassuring at last! I got worried when people wrote slow/boring.

Squidward T

I love gaga but the snippet was awful, like some cheesy rock song, I hope the complete song is a lot better. 

11 hours ago, Music said:

i will NEVER understand how people make negative judgements on a 5 second, LQ leak.

just gonna quote myself because it seems to apply to a few more people..

Archived