💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Joanne" Era Promotional Schedule (Updated 8 Feb)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2

UPDATE : They flew to london last week and recorded it then. The first 'installment' of their interview airs on the show NOW and the rest will air over the next few days (according to http://los40.com/los40/2016/09/16/lomas40/1474031654_086986.html

Spoiler

"This evening do not miss the first episode of the interview Gema Hurtado you have made Lady Gaga exclusively for LO + 40 . We flew to  London the day of the release of the first single from her new album, and sat with the big star of the musical world today.

This deep and only interview with one of the queens of pop can listen in several installments over the next days beginning this afternoon. So look good headphones because they do not want to miss anything that tells us. " 

bttm4ladyguga
17 hours ago, JoanneGermanoug said:

She needs to add more promor!

Id like to see you do the same promo. She flies all over the works. What do you do? Sounds like you just eat chicken! (LOL). :giggle:She has worked realllly hard this time around. And she has lost weight and looks good. She has spent lots of time on the record and we will like it.

JoanneGermanoug
6 minutes ago, bttm4ladyguga said:

Id like to see you do the same promo. She flies all over the works. What do you do? Sounds like you just eat chicken! (LOL). :giggle:She has worked realllly hard this time around. And she has lost weight and looks good. She has spent lots of time on the record and we will like it.

You is FUNNY GUY???? UGLERR I cut YOUs, Do NOT with me UUUUGGLLLEER shot, I dance in free lunch on school time perfect ilusion, do you do dances on lunch free time?????? Eh maje I said saying it now, DANCING YOU??????!!!!!1111!!!!! I DID with teahcer saying HAT IS NICE!!! We got have the music song on free time lunch ON SCHOOL, I have got no School with now I cut kid saying FLOP FLOP!!! :S but cut that bitch and NO saying anymore so lover GAGA, hate you is funny guy :):):) Do NOT or CUT to you.

I am on the right track baby

bttm4ladyguga
26 minutes ago, JoanneGermanoug said:

You is FUNNY GUY???? UGLERR I cut YOUs, Do NOT with me UUUUGGLLLEER shot, I dance in free lunch on school time perfect ilusion, do you do dances on lunch free time?????? Eh maje I said saying it now, DANCING YOU??????!!!!!1111!!!!! I DID with teahcer saying HAT IS NICE!!! We got have the music song on free time lunch ON SCHOOL, I have got no School with now I cut kid saying FLOP FLOP!!! :S but cut that bitch and NO saying anymore so lover GAGA, hate you is funny guy :):):) Do NOT or CUT to you.

O baby !

:O

I didn't mean too upset you. We all love Gaga. I know you do to. But none of us work has hard as gaag. She works with thebest and she works really hard. The album will ahve lots of songs we can dance to! I dance to but not at school as I left! But I dance at work in my luch break. I will take the perfect illudsion album and make my friends at work listen to it!

In your country do you have mp3? You can take Gage everywhere with you like to school!

Tell the children at school tat Gaga is no FLOP !!!

Can't believe the only promo lined up is AHS and that's indirect.  I think she didn't want PI released and won't perform it until the tour 

So is there any indication of what is next aside from the album release at the end of October? No rumored PI performances or live promo??

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived