other

Observations In The Promo Pictures

Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Music said:

what about a mirage? generally occurring in desert environments etc..
probably their aim.

desert-mirage.jpg

Yeah i'm thinking the video concept must be about her in the desert writing or performing the song alone and she can see herself performing to a crowd of people/her fans. Which is the the 'perfect illusion'.

ReidOne
Just now, Bebe said:

Yeah i'm thinking the video concept must be about her in the desert writing or performing the song alone and she can see herself performing to a crowd of people. Which is the the 'perfect illusion'.

omg had not thought of this but ... yes!!! :worship2:

Funny-Rihanna-GIFs.gif

Monster Voices
10 minutes ago, Lurk said:

Just noticed she's looking into the camera whilst singing...

fan POV music video ? 

Oh God please yes !!! I would love that!

Forever and Always!

ReidOne

By sitting on Blood Pop's shoulders and riding him like a horse, while she literally "whips" and/or pulls the reins of the audience with the microphone.... it's like symbolism that we (the audience) are her horse, carrying her.

Crsh6QAUMAAhl2g.jpg

30B568CC00000578-3423545-Sweet_girl_hat_

... or her "Highway Unicorn" if you will... 

19 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Yeah i'm thinking the video concept must be about her in the desert writing or performing the song alone and she can see herself performing to a crowd of people/her fans. Which is the the 'perfect illusion'.

16 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

omg had not thought of this but ... yes!!! :worship2:

Funny-Rihanna-GIFs.gif

I was thinking about this earlier, idk the fans aren't really acting like fans if gaga was in a crowd, they would be all over her and BloodPop but they are reaching for the mic, also the mic doesn't necessarily look like it is swinging, it looks more like it is gravitating/flying towards the stage. The microphone seems to be a prominent symbol it's interesting if it has any meaning.

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

Daredevil

It's obviously about having a Fata Morgana ( which coincidentally rhymes with Lina Morgana :sis:). 

47 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

you asked for it! LOL

(I'm officially trolling now, sorry)

124j62v.jpg

I cracked it. They were sacrifices, she's taking lives with her microphone.

When the ceremony is over the pentagram shall be completed

OMG

NewUsername

I've been wanting a desert MV since Gypsy. The vibe the promo pics give are amazing, I hope the MV itself is as well :giveup: Because desert MV's + concert MV's can look incredibly good if done right, but can be cheesy as **** as well if done wrong and in a basic way. Come on Gaga and Ruth, I trust you guys, come through :flutter::giveup:  Get those amazing angles and angle effects!

chromaticainmyhead
1 hour ago, Bebe said:

"Perfect Illusion" could be an hommage to her fans and performing for them? My theory is that she sings PI in a moment where she feels very lonely (and kinda left alone?) - The desert could be a symbol for her feelings - her thirst for adrenaline rushing through her veins when she performs in front of her fans.

I DON'T NEED EYES TO SEE - mirage metaphor? She sees a mirage with herself performing in front of people. The thirst is real.
I FELT YOU TOUCHIN ME 
HIGH LIKE AMPHETAMINE  - both verses could be about her missing the connection to her fans and the crazy crowds while she performs - giving her this trance-like condition / feeling very high
MAYBE IT'S JUST A DREAM - Illusion reference - in the video she's performing alone at the piano but "maybe" signifies her uncertainty. The illusion feels so real, it cannot be a dream.

As the video continues she begins to merge with the mirage and finds herself performing in front her fans. At the end she is carried by her fans. Both, Gaga and her fans, are united again. 

She is one with her illusion. After all, a "Perfect Illusion". 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

VOLANTIS

It's a dance anthem and she's going crazy in these pictures it's giving me so much hope that I'd be able to throw my booty into all four corners of the room at once whilst bopping to this. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived