💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mark Ronson: "Gaga's album is personal, her voice is husky"

jojuun

Featured Posts

Reality

Honestly, I'm perfectly fine with her Dope vocals. I love them. I think they and the song get way too much hate, but I suppose everyone will just have a different opinion on it.

But, I'm so here for her husky voice! My immediate thought was her performances at the DNC. I loved her voice there, and I'm so excited to here what it'll sound like.

She had that sort of "husky" voice during The Fame and Born This Way. Her voice is incredible, and can really resonate with almost any genre. I mean, jazz, pop, rock, opera (like the Sound of Music tribute), etc. etc. 

Side note, I'm excited to here that it's going to be a more personal album—I've said in the past that this will most likely be her most personal and authentic album. I'm ready for it!!

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Idk what this means :rip: 

I just hope it doesn't sound too much like Dope and TIHTY because even though I like the songs I think I've had enough of those vocals. I want cleaner vocals again tbh. I want more soul though. 

Or maybe just sing with your actual voice to convey authenticity? :huh:

I really hope he just means raw vocals and not Dope vocals. I am not here for that try-hard style. Just sing normally ffs.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Pity Party

Wow really not excited now :toofunny:

PI is a dance floor anthem but it's not massive? Confused. Will PI be the only banger? Confused. Sad. Bye.

EDIT: wait, he said they had been working together for only 3 months? I'm guessing this interview is old? Things could have changed by then right? Praying xoxo

30 minutes in and this thread is already messy.

Only 7 pages in and we already have pedophilia, meltdowns over Dope vocals and disagreements? 

giphy.gif

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Shadowcrest
Just now, gag said:

30 minutes in and this thread is already messy.

Only 7 pages in and we already have pedophilia, meltdowns over Dope vocals and disagreements? 

giphy.gif

living for the morons on this site that don't know what husky means :giveup:

RAMROD

The shade is thick in this place

tumblr_nylcuhLCrM1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

candydarling

I guess it's something less autotuned, more like C2C maybe lush life

I'm here for it anyway

Americano

I consider Bad Romance to be with a pretty husky voice, so this means nothing to me. lol

I also think a lot of her less "massive" songs are some of her best: Alejandro, Paparazzi, etc.

iamfreedumb
25 minutes ago, LG said:

:neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde:

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

25 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

:awkney:

24 minutes ago, mic said:

That's creepy tbh

if we get dope vocals then let's pray for that #10 peak

Just tell me his name, Im gonna search him up, if hes underage Ill take back what I said. :S

Archived