Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
event

Gaga takes selfie with fan 7 months ago


Super Natural

Featured Posts

ReidOne

Fun fact: Kelly Rowland's husband was in love with her for YEARS just as a normal fan. And he was also close friends with Michelle Williams. 

So when Michelle Williams joined DC, that is how they met. 

And Kelly married him!! 

Isn't that crazy? 

2BEC267100000578-3220617-image-m-19_1441

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae
11 minutes ago, AyaKara said:

Michelle, the most underrated member of Destiny's Child ever. I loved her parts, her voice is beautiful. :giveup:

this

i'm so over everyone dissing her tbh :wtf:

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

VANTABLACK
24 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Is it me or Gaga got high AF as soon as she finished singing the anthem :sharon:

Didn't she say she had the flu ?She looks sick af :laughga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

michelle stays UNBOTHERED AND REMAINS NOT OVER-EXPOSED LIKE OTHERS 

 

I LIKE BEYONCE SINCE DANGEROUSLEY IN LOVE SO DO NOT COME FOR ME

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

yASSsss
36 minutes ago, Americano said:

:neyde: No one wants telephone part 2 

I do :neyde: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...