:

:

:

opinion

Underrated Gaga Performances?

joannesrats

Featured Posts

joannesrats

This Marry the Night Performance has to be one of my favorite performances of hers. She is dancing and singing incredibly well, she looks great and there are barely any backing vocals. What are some of y'all's?

Katsuki Bakugo

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

Katsuki Bakugo

Edonis

I was just watching this! It's an amazing performance and my favorite out of all of the MTN's. Her choreography was so on point :giveup:

Katsuki Bakugo

Katsuki Bakugo

Katsuki Bakugo

Last one 

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, notamember said:

THIS ONE is incredible

I think people overlooked this one alot tbh. 

Her vocals here are some of the best in her entire career. Marry the Night was overlooked too quickly. 

Also I don't think I've ever even seen the original and it's so good.

Archived