💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where were you when PI was announced?

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Fame IV

I have a funny story.

I was at the cinema with my grandparent watching an old movie. Then I checked Gaga's twitter on my phone and saw that. It was surreal! :)

A Star is Born ⭐

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in the village and playing Joker with friends. When I'm done playing come back to Facebook and Twitter, suddenly Twitter tab crashed and I saw tweet about PI, I was shook. Can't believe it :giveup:

giphy.gif

Young, wild, Georgian. I'm not flawless, but I gotta diamond heart. 💙 ♒️

evgenigerm2

At home breaking my hip

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Nirvana

I had then a horrible headache and went to bed, I woke up and saw on GGD all the threads about PI. I was (and still am) soooo excited :giveup:

2 hours ago, Gala said:

I was in the village and playing Joker with friends. When I'm done playing come back to Facebook and Twitter, suddenly Twitter tab crashed and I saw tweet about PI, I was shook. Can't believe it :giveup:

giphy.gif

R.I.P Oberyn :diane:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

OT: At home, taking an off day. :queenga:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

GagaSkeletonWay

I was in the gym and then I came back and (as usual) I got into GGD and I see this pic on the news section and I'm like :duck:

I turned around 'cause I didn't wanna believe it but it was true, and now here I am watching my life go away :giveup:

ARTPOPisaChoice

I woke up on the floor of someone else's house and when I checked my phone I saw I got a text from a friend who was freaking out. 

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Lord Ryry

I was on a  coach back home I saw the first post  "CT ON" I was like, what, then i saw PL and the rest and I my phone battery was dropping so fast haha

DiscoStyx

I was at work on my phone when suddenly I saw ladygaga posted 9 photos in my notification bar and I thought 'omg what has she done again' (thinking she had posted the same pic 9 times) :sweat:

But when I saw the announcement, my heart stopped for like 20 seconds I was shook and then I started running and screaming everywhere in front of everyone and I called some LM to tell them :poot: 

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

chrismugler

I was at work (I'm at work rn :classy:) and I instantly started crying :diane:. I almost scream LOL:cryga:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

SEANGT

I was at work and her cover photo post showed up in my newsfeed as I was procrastinating my work. lol. Had me messaging everyone I knew who didn't even care about it. SHOOK. 

Archived