LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, Lion Heart said:

You know.. If Gaga would actually release Music Videos... :awkney: 

She didnt get nominated for Applause though:madge:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skaxboy

Why didn't they just put pictures of artist who attended their show this year? You know, like the man they gave 4 minutes to do "whatever he wanted". Or even the woman who performed FOUR separate times this year. Beyoncé technically has more awards then them too. 

NCgaga

But Beyoncé hasn't had a hit song since 2009... What she has in video awards(because mtv is sucking her ****) she doesn't even compare to the hits the others pictured here have. So enjoy those video awards lol. 

7 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

Its nice that they put Gaga with MJ and Madonna tho :flutter: 

ikr both mj and madonna are much more iconic/legendary than beyonce( who i love) and they both have more impact

this is compliment 

BuzzcutSeason

MTV doing something else dumb. Its not about gaga but the joke wasn't even super funny to begin with. Shade them if you wanna shade them, respect them if you want to respect them. Why be in-between?

shoful

I AM COMING FOR THEIR HEADS. So disrespectful and sleazy. Literally without Madonna they wouldn't exist!!! God. MTV has gone down so much. Not only did they insult the Queen of Pop(Madonna) but the Goddes of Music(Gaga). They will pay! Lets pray their ratings continue to crash. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

LePetitGAGABLover
3 minutes ago, shoful said:

I AM COMING FOR THEIR HEADS. So disrespectful and sleazy. Literally without Madonna they wouldn't exist!!! God. MTV has gone down so much. Not only did they insult the Queen of Pop(Madonna) but the Goddes of Music(Gaga). They will pay! Lets pray their ratings continue to crash. 

Agreed. Though im not a fan of madonna, i give credit where credit has to be given. Without Madonna and MJ, MTV would have never been sucessful. Insulting Gaga? Sure i guess. Insulting madge or mj is actually disguting:awkney:

10 hours ago, Feslon said:

their having a fit because of the low ratings :cryga:

giphy.gif

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

7 hours ago, sipthistea said:

These 3 are way BETTER and more PROFESSIONAL than Beyoncé. 

Now it's very clear their intention by nominating Beyoncé in most of the categories and creating a new one.

RIP MTV.

We're all ( prob. %90) can agree that Beyonce in no way can be compared with these 3.Their art,music is a lot more,its not about being a performer for decades or such,its art,pop culture.Not the sales,not the awards or not the amount of people they have in their concerts.you know what i mean.

If I wanted to see fire,sex,vocals,dance moves and more I can watch Tina Turner.Beyonce is repeating her.Just adding things like she's singing whatever the singer sing today.If they do pop she does the same.But Gaga,MJ,Madonna are the trend makers,they decide if people will listen electronic,pop or whatever.

I dont want to comment about Beyonce,she works really hard,deserves her success in that way but if you don't have it you don't have it.and she doesn't have what MJ,Gags and Madonna has.SHE JUST HAS THE PUBLİC.AND THAT FADES AFTER SOME TİME.ART STAYS.

and I agree what does moonman mean anyways.I dont know anyone watches MTV.

Zsolti

why are the other artists' (except Madonna's) graphics in b&w and the finger is of color? they really wanted to show beyonce's skin color, i guess.

y'all can call me racist but it's obvious they were trying too hard this year with the political correctness.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

BloodyJudas

Haha beats me  how one can possibly shade the three biggest legends in the pop music???

GagaMyBlood95

This is such a mess, I mean, it doesn't even have to be labeled as shade, but still :rip: 

Archived