yASSsss

cuz it's a great song :oprah:

Halsey haters are SHOOK,tbh arilol.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason

Halsey isn't that bad of a singer and she has a super unique voice. That other guy doesn't have as much experience so he's not that great.

The song is okay.

JackTheTripper

which proves that anyone can be number  if label spends enough money on promotion. And that Halsey person is exactley that -poster child for industry puppet- they wnated someone hip, and nothing says hip like neon color hair :usrs: maybe maybe even septum piercing

Same as Rita Ora was breed for Rihannas spear parts

All in all MTV  and most American  mainstream media has nothing to do with  music or quality, i wouldnt say that  all Americans have bad taste in music, maybe people are just lazy to search for anyone alse but the ones that are charting- and if someone says its number 1, might aswell jump on that wagon

SlayedForTheGod

yall are pressed cause i thought halsey actually sounded amazing live. way better than she normally does. and yeah the guy....but you can literally here the pitch correction working its magic when you listen to the song so i wasnt expecting him to have a great voice. 

SlayedForTheGod
16 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

which proves that anyone can be number  if label spends enough money on promotion. And that Halsey person is exactley that -poster child for industry puppet- they wnated someone hip, and nothing says hip like neon color hair :usrs: maybe maybe even septum piercing

Same as Rita Ora was breed for Rihannas spear parts

All in all MTV  and most American  mainstream media has nothing to do with  music or quality, i wouldnt say that  all Americans have bad taste in music, maybe people are just lazy to search for anyone alse but the ones that are charting- and if someone says its number 1, might aswell jump on that wagon

girl bye lol. the chainsmokers were irrelevant except for #selfie. they are having a streak of good songs. no one could have expected this. and damn sure wasnt paid through promotion. 

SlayedForTheGod

i literally dont get why you guys have so much HATE for this song? like i know music is subjective but you guys take it a bit far. i think the song resonates with a lot of people. brings back memories of when they were younger. or just memories in general. its a happy song. 

JackTheTripper
15 minutes ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

girl bye lol. the chainsmokers were irrelevant except for #selfie. they are having a streak of good songs. no one could have expected this. and damn sure wasnt paid through promotion. 

so how can by your words" irrelevant "artist that few people heard off perform on the biggest music payola show in USA?  go figure

MJHolland

I like it, it's a good generic jam when you're at a college party and people sing along

JackTheTripper

i may be dumb, so please someone explain to me.... Do really big majority of Americans think this is currently the best piece of music and everyone is in awe hence why she is number one.. OOOOR was it vice versa- you were bombarded by the name Helsey as something amazing and you decided to give it a go?

SlayedForTheGod
8 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

so how can by your words" irrelevant "artist that few people heard off perform on the biggest music payola show in USA?  go figure

cause the song is a massive hit? the vmas would be stupid to not get them to perform. and i didnt say they ARE irrelevant, i said they WERE irrelevant. Roses was a decent hit. Dont Let Me Down even bigger and now Closer their biggest hit. it was improvement after improvement. 

SlayedForTheGod
3 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

i may be dumb, so please someone explain to me.... Do really big majority of Americans think this is currently the best piece of music and everyone is in awe hence why she is number one.. OOOOR was it vice versa- you were bombarded by the name Helsey as something amazing and you decided to give it a go?

stop making this an american thing cause its not only #1 in america. and its top 5 in many other places as well.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived