:air: 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
1 minute ago, Music said:

"It looks like doing soft p0rn on stage is the thing now :green:"

r-kelly-lady-gaga-snl.png?w=614&h=347

he was doing push ups but she was sleeping on the floor and the stage is small.. what could he do?!

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Cuchulainn

His voice live is not good, but vocals alone are not what makes someone 'talented'. As far as I know he composes the instrumental and puts the whole song together with his partner. Don't call him a non-talent just because he doesn't have good live vocals. Some of their work is very good.

I really enjoy Roses more than Closer though. It' a shame Roses didn't become more popular. :grr: 

Azor Ahai
5 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Also the real question is, why are you so salty and angry about a song going number one? Like it's a fun song that lots of people like. Why is it making everyone so angry?

When someone you think is untalented makes a song you think it's not good and it's sucessful, you get to be upset about that fact.  Also this is GGD what else can we talk about? :sweat:

chrismugler

He's handsome but his voice is just ugh... 

Spoiler

FYI, General public's taste in music is always questionable.:creepflop:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

PaperIz
1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

When someone you think is untalented makes a song you think it's not good and it's sucessful, you get to be upset about that fact.  Also this is GGD what else can we talk about? :sweat:

But I mean like a user above me mentioned just because his voice isn't good, doesn't mean he's untalented. He's a DJ and producer not a vocalist. I'm shocked they even decided to have him sing on the song anyways. Also Halsey has a wonderful voice. And idk we could be positive for a change :awkney: this site can be such a toxic cesspool. Like if you don't like someone, get over it. Some people are fans and this ruins their experiences. Hell, I have to stay far away from here when any of my faves release because everyone and their momma will repeat what's in this thread over and over. It's dumb and quite sickening. 

Azor Ahai
2 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

But I mean like a user above me mentioned just because his voice isn't good, doesn't mean he's untalented. He's a DJ and producer not a vocalist. I'm shocked they even decided to have him sing on the song anyways. Also Halsey has a wonderful voice. And idk we could be positive for a change :awkney: this site can be such a toxic cesspool. Like if you don't like someone, get over it. Some people are fans and this ruins their experiences. Hell, I have to stay far away from here when any of my faves release because everyone and their momma will repeat what's in this thread over and over. It's dumb and quite sickening. 

I think otherwise. Why can't you not click off this thread if it bothers you?

I won't come and comment "ew halsey sucks" in the "I love halsey so much" thread or whatever.

Also being "positive" doesn't help form a discussion. If you're being "positive" you can't critisize . What are we supposed to say? "yay woohoo so awesome [gif of someone crying of joy]". We already do that for Gaga 24/7.

Serendipity
23 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

To this day I'm still confused by this comparison. Their music and imagery are not alike at all

New Americana is a perfect replica of National Anthem

also this messy video thanks to @Dangerous Man

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Sunny

Cause the GP is getting ready for Gaga's slayage by charting flop songs to make her release Perfect Illusion sooner.

725553987_264329.gif

I like dancin', and ponies....

PaperIz
11 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

I think otherwise. Why can't you not click off this thread if it bothers you?

I won't come and comment "ew halsey sucks" in the "I love halsey so much" thread or whatever.

Also being "positive" doesn't help form a discussion. If you're being "positive" you can't critisize . What are we supposed to say? "yay woohoo so awesome [gif of someone crying of joy]". We already do that for Gaga 24/7.

You literally called the song garbage and the artists involved, untalented. You sound like a pretty terrible person tbh. You can criticize and not sound like an @$$ 

Or maybe you can't judging by this thread full of hateful disgusting salty people.

13 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

New Americana is a perfect replica of National Anthem

also this messy video thanks to @Dangerous Man

I'll definitely watch this later. Because honestly I see nothing similar between them. They have 2 songs that mention America okay lol. But I will watch

Azor Ahai
Just now, PaperIz said:

You literally called the song garbage and the artists involved, untalented. You sound like a pretty terrible person tbh. You can criticize and not sound like an @$$ 

Or maybe you can't judging by this thread full of hateful disgusting salty people.

I'll definitely watch this later. Because honestly I see nothing similar between them. They have 2 songs that mention America okay lol. But I will watch

Aaand here we go I'm a terrible person for thinking someone is untalented. Wow a very convincing arguement for you case, a personal insult. Amazing.

PaperIz
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

Aaand here we go I'm a terrible person for thinking someone is untalented. Wow a very convincing arguement for you case, a personal insult. Amazing.

I'm not saying you are terrible, but you sound like you are. You're spending your time trying to destroy something YOU deem as "garbage". This whole thread is full of HATE and if that doesn't make you terrible, I don't know what does. So yeah you might be a terrible person. You sure as hell don't seem nice.

Azor Ahai
Just now, PaperIz said:

I'm not saying you are terrible, but you sound like you are. You're spending your time trying to destroy something YOU deem as "garbage". This whole thread is full of HATE and if that doesn't make you terrible, I don't know what does. So yeah you might be a terrible person. You sure as hell don't seem nice.

Οh Halsey is now literally destroyed, she is getting fired because of this terrible hateful crime I commited which is calling her untalented. Dramatic much?

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived