life

GAGA driving around smoking a doob.

Zaza

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Sure go ahead and connect with your inner Princess High but don't put others in danger while doing so :noparty: 

Runway

You qweens acting like she has one hand on the drive and the other on a needle trying to find her vein :rip: 

artRaver
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

cat_clove1.jpg

ac871bad2c27dbf9fbc008cde4bec414.jpg

If I could like this post multiple times I would. I keep trying to tell these crybabies she isn't smoking cannabis while driving and that she does in fact switch from brand to brand of cigarettes not all cigarettes look like Marlboro with white paper, not even too long ago she was smoking Nat Sherman Fantasia's but nobody believes me. 

Also I don't know why you guys keep bringing up the fact she said she'd stop smoking when everyone with common sense knew she meant she'd stop smoking it as a solution to cope with her feelings. I guess the poor woman who tore her hip trying to perform for us can't even use it medically even though she's a cardholder because of her Little Managers. 😭

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

venusian
16 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

if there's smth that will make me unstan her, that's her smoking pot habit :nails:

its literally weed

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Roomingfree77
6 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

It's impossible to die from smoking cannabis. You can't overdose on it and it actually has more health benefits than bad. 

Gaga should use a vaporiser to smoke her weed because then she wouldn't be breathing in any carcinogens and would actually get higher as she'd be inhaling more cannabis that way. Also, most people mix their blunts with tobacco so she wouldn't get cancer if she just vaped the cannabis.

people who mix weed with tobacco in their blunts should be arrested for impersonating a good smoke..

16 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

if there's smth that will make me unstan her, that's her smoking pot habit :nails:

Then leave :nails:

With your pot-related username :nails: 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, good said:

Then leave :nails:

With your pot-related username :nails: 

is my comment still a thing? :awkney:

Mitch XCX

why are people so mad about her smoking weed lmao we wouldn't have half of the creative **** we do if she never smoked 

Archived