Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
life

GAGA driving around smoking a doob.

Zaza

Featured Posts

aaronyoji
4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

if there's smth that will make me unstan her, that's her smoking pot habit :nails:

but not a cocaine habit, cuz the fame monster, or an alcohol addiction?? 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nativenewyorker

It's probably one of her Djarums. Gaga doesn't smoke blunts and it looks a little too dark to be a joint. 

iCpro
4 hours ago, Melisandre said:

I ****ing love it when people say they will unstan her because of her smoking pot habits. Like if your role model or queen is not what you expect after all these years- find someone new. Like its a well known fact she smokes weed. Like wtf. Grow up- educate yourself a bit more and don't make stupid comments. 

I don't like it when gaga smokes, not because I think it's bad for her, but because it just looks so disgusting. Smoking for me is like wearing socks and sandals or crocs. It just looks really gross and dirty. At least have some class and put it in a brownie or something :icega:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Roomingfree77
4 hours ago, Zaza said:

It's illegal to smoke in your car but gaga dont give a crap. lmao I'd love to smoke and talk to her. And their wrong, OJ's bronco was white and had a hard top, right? :derpga:  We'll know if we see gaga outrunning the law with LG5 in her hands.

1st of all there is no proof that is weed looks like a fancy clove cigarette to me  2ndly that's her Dad in the bronc' and she aint gonna do anything to make him look bad even accidently, so..

Whispering
6 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

if there's smth that will make me unstan her, that's her smoking pot habit :nails:

Gaga has had this habit for at least three years now. Are you going to wait a few more years to "unstan"? 

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, iCpro said:

I don't like it when gaga smokes, not because I think it's bad for her, but because it just looks so disgusting. Smoking for me is like wearing socks and sandals or crocs. It just looks really gross and dirty. At least have some class and put it in a brownie or something :icega:

What if it's from a bong :giggle:

bornthisway135
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

Gaga has had this habit for at least three years now. Are you going to wait a few more years to "unstan"? 

Let's be honest, she probably has smoked pot since she moved downtown when she was just 19 to start a new life on the New York scene. :sis:

Diamond Heart

Gags i love you and your weed habit, but dont smoke and drive! its not dangerous just for you, for others as well!

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

SilkSpectre0
7 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

hate when she smokes pot :nails:

It's prescribed by her doctor. Stop judging because you don't understand. 

Xoxo Adriana

While Britney, Rihanna, Ariana and Beyoncè are rehearsing for their performances Gaga's "chilling":emma:

12 minutes ago, flopheart said:

i thought she stopped smoking weed :(

She probably stopped smoking it in copious amounts, I'm assuming.

There's smoking weed, and then there's smoking weed the amount she did back in 2012.

3 points in and ready for more

Glamourpuss

It's impossible to die from smoking cannabis. You can't overdose on it and it actually has more health benefits than bad. 

Gaga should use a vaporiser to smoke her weed because then she wouldn't be breathing in any carcinogens and would actually get higher as she'd be inhaling more cannabis that way. Also, most people mix their blunts with tobacco so she wouldn't get cancer if she just vaped the cannabis.

PartySick
9 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Coming from "MaryJaneHolland" :laughga:

She best be careful :ph34r: driving under the influence isn't very cool or interesting, it's just really stupid regardless of whether it's alcohol or pot :ph34r:

Archived