Sunny

i hate it when she smokes no matter if it's weed or cigarettesĀ 

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent
6 minutes ago, Stefani Kinney said:

why are people so mad about her smoking weed lmao we wouldn't have half of the creative **** we do if she never smokedĀ 

because she's driving maybe?Ā :laughga:

-

If this is a joint, I find it to be an appalling decision to smoke and drive. Highly irresponsible, clearly in an attempt to look cool, highly embarrassing.

Spoiler

But also iconicĀ 

Ā 

The effect of weed on driving depends how much you smoke. None of us know how high she was.

Ā 

/thread

GagaMyBlood95

I really think it's a cigarette, would she really be smoking pot AND driving AND with her dad?Ā 

Peroxide
1 minute ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I really think it's a cigarette, would she really be smoking pot AND driving AND with her dad?Ā 

What if her dad was the one thatĀ taught her how to roll a blunt?Ā :air:Ā 

GagaMyBlood95
2 minutes ago, Eohl said:

What if her dad was the one thatĀ taught her how to roll a blunt?Ā :air:Ā 

Possibly, but still she is driving and in public so idkĀ :saladga:

CyanLights

I honestly do not care who is in this position, IF it is weed, then this was an extremely irresponsible decision and something i can't agree with. Whatever your opinion is on weed and whether it should be legal or not, is is still illegal at this current time.

Since marijuana is entirelyĀ illegal for recreationalĀ use in CA, any trace of pot in her system is an automatic DUI, unlike alcohol which is regulated.Ā 

Oriane
22 hours ago, Zaza said:

Dont worry its nothing like drunk driving so dont come at her with that anti-pot stuff

In France it's illegal to 1) smoke pot 2) drive while being on drugs (including pot), is it allowed in the USA ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

VANTABLACK
23 hours ago, Melisandre said:

I ****ing love it when people say they will unstan her because of her smoking pot habits. Like if your role model or queen is not what you expect after all these years- find someone new. Like its a well known fact she smokes weed. Like wtf. Grow up- educate yourself a bit more and don't make stupid comments.Ā 

I don't care she smoke weed or whatever . I got fined $400 for smoking weed OuTside a mall .I haveĀ to go to court next month to beg and reduce it .Ā And this bitch is driving and smoking marijuanaĀ :what:Ā 

Archived