Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Should Gaga TEASE Perf Illusion @ VMAs?

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

thierryrreiht

I hope so but I'm sure it won't happen

i really wish she was there :/ it's MSG damn it... It's her home and she's not there.. And she hasn't attended in 3 years

BuzzcutSeason
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

He's not a diva like Gaga tho. Gaga would never just release an ad with a preview and not even be there.

She can make it her own, plus gaga has a new single coming out it would make most sense for her to be there, and she isn't.

Maybe she can announce an album title or something. Its weird she would pass up an opportunity like this, and its a good way she won't be overshadowed by other performers (or compared).

Miracle

She should do a live connection with the VMAs and announce the exact release date.

But at this point I think she's going to tweet "PERFECT ILLUSION SEPTEMBER 16TH" on the 15th

Petrichor

That would be PERFECT! I'm praying a commercial comes on right in the middle of the show tonight. Somethings along the lines of the ones Adele and Daft Punk did.

Bellatrix

I'm here for the release date or the cover art.

Not a snippet. First time I hear it I want to hear it in full.

whore

No, that will make me want it more. I'm currently dying listening to M.I.A.'s AIM snippets, which she has been teasing for months now. :giveup:

Decodekid
1 hour ago, Azor Ahai said:

Gaga isn't as basic as Eminem.

She should either be there and do a full GAGA perfomance or nothing.

and why would that be basic?

Gaga announced her album Born This Way on the VMA's plus she did not perform that night

or is that basic as well? :whitney:

Long Live Gretchen

Azor Ahai
9 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

and why would that be basic?

Gaga announced her album Born This Way on the VMA's plus she did not perform that night

or is that basic as well? :whitney:

She won an award. She told that in person. How does that compare to not being nominated, not even being there and have a random commercial show up on a big screen and say "buy my new single !!"

Archived