GaGaxdelRey ft. Phoenix and Born-this-way

Star

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sex Dreams

tumblr_lt2w0xe2mH1qewmu6o1_500.gif

It's amusing how whenever you receive tips/advice you claim it to be 'hating/shading'. How was my post shading you? It wasn't. Collabs are meant to be two artists putting just as much effort into the graphic as one another.

>_> Imma back you up Phoenix.

Now listen. You b00 b00 have started to shade errybody.

Check them threads.

*insert i aint even mad gif heaa*

JaysAMess

>_> Imma back you up Phoenix.

Now listen. You b00 b00 have started to shade errybody.

Check them threads.

*insert i aint even mad gif heaa*

And you are?

tumblr_lk9m97t8Fm1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Sex Dreams

And you are?

tumblr_lk9m97t8Fm1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Boo you should know who I am...Take a joke. :music:

OH. And don't act like you haven't been SHADING anybody..

JaysAMess

Boo you should know who I am...Take a joke. :music:

OH. And don't act like you haven't been SHADING anybody..

All I know about you is that you're a bandwagon Marina fan who thinks it's cute to say b00. Sit down please.

tumblr_lk9nlvWGpq1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Sex Dreams

All I know about you is that you're a bandwagon Marina fan who thinks it's cute to say b00. Sit down please.

tumblr_lk9nlvWGpq1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Keep loving your own graphics. All I KNOW about you is that you think RiRi da bomb. Oh and you're a bandwagon RiRi fan.

Get off GGD.

tumblr_m2zwj3tWf81r396who1_500.gif

EDIT: Wait lemme fix that. "Oh and you're a bandwagon Gaga fan."

JaysAMess

Keep loving your own graphics. All I KNOW about you is that you think RiRi da bomb. Oh and you're a bandwagon RiRi fan.

Get off GGD.

tumblr_m2zwj3tWf81r396who1_500.gif

EDIT: Wait lemme fix that. "Oh and you're a bandwagon Gaga fan."

Keep loving my own graphics? WAT. I guess i've been on that RiRi bandwagon for 3 or so years then.

Just stop typing. :fail:

Sex Dreams

Keep loving my own graphics? WAT. I guess i've been on that RiRi bandwagon for 3 or so years then.

Just stop typing. :fail:

I'm gonna let disz goo. I'm gonna apologize. DEN LEAVE THIS CONVERSATION.

Sorry. :) Now bye.

JaysAMess

I'm gonna let disz goo. I'm gonna apologize. DEN LEAVE THIS CONVERSATION.

Sorry. :) Now bye.

You've done yourself a favour.

I can't believe at this. you are stupid person, jay. why don't u just shut up and leave? you don't care about other but yourself. imo, ur graphic is not that great.

I can't believe at this. you are stupid person, jay. why don't u just shut up and leave? you don't care about other but yourself. imo, ur graphic is not that great.

Now that's pretty damn rude. Jay hasn't called you stupid, and if you don't like him, ignore him. I've only seen him give you tips to help you improve, and all you do is reject them. You should really think before you speak (or type, in this case). Calling his 'graphic' "not that great" isn't going to help you at all, is it? I highly doubt he cares what you think of his graphics...

tumblr_lzy4b8iyi81r1jgp0o1_500.gif

First of all, you're deluding yourself. Second of all, it's one thing to knock someone's personality, but it's another to knock their art. You can hate Jay as much as you want, but the LEAST you can do is respect his work. RHqUQ.gif

JaysAMess

How and why am I stupid? If I didn't care about others, then why would I make requests for people, post tutorials, post psds, help people? Your reply is nothing but fail since it makes no sense.

Archived