other

What the Born This Way cover actually looks like

iCpro

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
abductee

It's psychology! People naturally perceive things that move left to right as being good or better, which is probably why they thought it looked better flipped with her head on the right side of the standard cover, and the deluxe is just a zoomed in version of that.

iCpro
2 minutes ago, abductee said:

It's psychology! People naturally perceive things that move left to right as being good or better, which is probably why they thought it looked better flipped with her head on the right side of the standard cover, and the deluxe is just a zoomed in version of that.

this makes sense, people read from left to right, so in the original image with gaga on the left it can seem a bit jarring, but when it's flipped it sort of builds up to gaga, if that makes any sense lol

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

abductee
1 minute ago, iCpro said:

this makes sense, people read from left to right, so in the original image with gaga on the left it can seem a bit jarring, but when it's flipped it sort of builds up to gaga, if that makes any sense lol

Right, that way her body moves with the title as read above.

Himeros26
38 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I always hated this one the most  no idea why lol

This is interesting though for sure!

I think her torso may be edited smaller, or her legs were made longer. And her face seems completely different in terms of lighting, like they pasted a different pic lmao

Thank you Gaga
11 hours ago, M Monstre said:

It really was the perfect illusion

tumblr_o6xmy3ExVx1tc2w1bo1_250.gif

LMFAO I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY THAT

I believe in a glamorous life

053Timo
1 hour ago, Alan123 said:

I will always want to know how they worked on the album cover. The pictures, the editing, picking a motorcycle, etc.

I also really loved this picture from that photoshoot:

btwpromo1.jpg

How do you mean?

Helxig

Lol I noticed this years ago! I should've brought it up! I've always found it cute that the one side has a chipped tooth/diferent shaped tooth.

Also, her right eye is higher in real life, and on the cover it's her left eye which is higher lol. (not being shady, everyone has one eye that is higher/differently shaped)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

iCpro
27 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Lol I noticed this years ago! I should've brought it up! I've always found it cute that the one side has a chipped tooth/diferent shaped tooth.

Also, her right eye is higher in real life, and on the cover it's her left eye which is higher lol. (not being shady, everyone has one eye that is higher/differently shaped)

I never even noticed that her eyes were wonky :air: 

cannot unsee :air: 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

OH MY GAGA!!! You just change my whole world. How high do you have to be to think of this? 😂. Well done little detective

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Wait...i just thought that a photograph it's like a mirror because it shows everything in reverse...so maybe the cover was to portrait Gaga not like a photograph 😐...I don't know; is anybody following me, maybe I'm just too damn tired :madge:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

ReidOne
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

It really was the perfect illusion

tumblr_o6xmy3ExVx1tc2w1bo1_250.gif

Reverse Warholian expedition tbh

Rebel Heart

Wait do you guys not mirror flip your selfies?? Every selfie I've taken I've mirror flipped :poot:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

theARTVampire

You can see the changes the did on here:

ladygagau2qclkvj96.jpg

Left Picture: Unedited, ... Right Picture: Finished Edit from the Cover

They changed the position of the eyes, also the nose was lifted up between the eyes.

Yo GagaGaga

honestly I'm pretty sure that whole photo has been heavily edited, like even for Gaga it seems a little impossible for her body to look that much like a motorcycle but idk maybe I'm just being cryptic

Archived