๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Ratchet - Single artwork (inspired by sigils!)

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka
Just now, PossiblyMaybe said:

If you're going to be making a "Ratchet" single artwork, make sure you spell it right.

Um... I didn't spell it wrong. Can you not see the "e" or the second "t"?

2 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

It's a nice start, maybe you could change the Ratchet part, it's kinda hard to read.

I understand it, though I did want to make the E stand out a little bit. However, I felt it looked messy with my original idea, which had the e's lines stretching to the end of the circle, and the t's line stretching to both sides.

Another idea I gave was removing the vowels, which is what your supposed to do, alongside any repeating consonants, while making sigils. but I liked the A's design too much.

whore
52 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Um... I didn't spell it wrong. Can you not see the "e" or the second "t"?

Before you fixed it, you spelled it "Rachet," without the first T.

Seeka
16 hours ago, PossiblyMaybe said:

Before you fixed it, you spelled it "Rachet," without the first T.

That's just the thread. The art is far more important. Also it may have been a typo. It was the middle of the night, and also, I spent like, at least two-three hours on this.

ย 

whore
4 hours ago, Seeka said:

That's just the thread. The art is far more important. Also it may have been a typo. It was the middle of the night, and also, I spent like, at least two-three hours on this.

ย 

Okay, I just making sure you knew how it was spelled before you made a typo in the art.

Seeka
43 minutes ago, PossiblyMaybe said:

Okay, I just making sure you knew how it was spelled before you made a typo in the art.

Would you mind actually looking at the art though? Because the first t was always there.

Oh and the fact absolutely none of that sh!t is typed means that there is no typo to be had. it's either a mistake or not.

The typo in the title or the paragraph doesn't matter. This isn't one of my novels.

EDIT: Also, made the thread after the art, so your point is rather invalid so...

Archived