Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Calum Scott talks about Perfect Illusion

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

Pierre

I don't know why I read it with Britney's voice. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Super Natural
Just now, SKANK said:

"It's actually really good," "amazing,"...is what I say when I go to a dinner party and they ask me what I thought of the vegan gluten free meatloaf, it's not what I say when I'm actually excited about something.

ikr. and something being "really good" or "amazing" is highly subjective. they should actually describe what the song is rather than what they think of it. but if they must share their opinion. at least use more creative words

LaLuna
11 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

He sounds excited though

Yeah, I think it's my fear of being disappointed talking.

Fiona Apple
14 minutes ago, SKANK said:

"It's actually really good," "amazing,"...is what I say when I go to a dinner party and they ask me what I thought of the vegan gluten free meatloaf, it's not what I say when I'm actually excited about something.

It's not about what he said.It's about how he said it

SKANK
1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

It's not about what he said.It's about how he said it

He was giving the response which he felt socially obligated to give - vague positivistity. It was meaningless. He didn't in anyway convey personal excitement.

djBuffoon

I mean, I wish the interviewer dug a little more and asked what it sounded like. But it seems that Calum genuinely liked it, regardless of how vague his comments were. I'm so hyped.

somnambulist
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

.....you don't use the word amazing to describe mediocre meatloaf. ._.  Can we NOT. 

SKANK
53 minutes ago, somnambulist said:

.....you don't use the word amazing to describe mediocre meatloaf. ._.  Can we NOT. 

You do if you are polite and have any sense of social grace.

Bradley
7 hours ago, Skai Jackson said:

describing it as "really good" and "amazing".

Wow, gee thanks. That is sooo helpful!!

That's what I thought at first that his description wasn't informative but from his tone of speaking, it sounds like he really liked it and what Gaga has in hands is bomb.

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

That's what I thought at first that his description wasn't informative but from his tone of speaking, it sounds like he really liked it and what Gaga has in hands is bomb.

Actually from the least we know from people who listened to it, it is a smash dance anthem, so I guess she could slay again :firega:

Bradley
Just now, monketsharona said:

Actually from the least we know from people who listened to it, it is a smash dance anthem, so I guess she could slay again :firega:

I'm convinced it's a great song but from Gaga's fashion lately and her attitude, it doesn't sound like a dance anthem at all. Like she performed it at a piano, she didn't have any dancers with her, how is Perfect Illusion supposed to be a dance song?

Archived