💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Apple deal most likely unaffected

Stef

Featured Posts

It's funny how some of you are so quick to judge Gaga when nothing has even happened yet. Pathetic.

britunbothered.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This x1000

16 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

May I remind everybody complaining about this AM exclusive deal and implying that Gaga is wrong for doing it that GAGA IS AN EMPLOYEE OF INTERSCOPE.

If Interscope want her to do an Apple Music exclusive and it doesn't compromise her creative freedom, that **** is happening and I'm sure these multi millionaires couldn't care less what you think, so stop whining.

As a side note, why is anybody still using anything other than Apple Music when the other streaming services don't pay the artists fairly for their work? So you'd rather your monthly subscription go to the company than to the artist who created the music you're listening to? Get the **** out of here. :awkney:

GagaMyBlood95

I wouldn't overthink it guys, lets just wait and see what happens. 

I also believe that her deal with Apple (if it really exists) will be unaffected since it was made probably weeks/months ago. But It won't be for too long, it will probably be a 24 hour exclusive or something like that.. Personally, I'm not fond of that option, but if that's their marketing strategy, then let it be. 

PaperIz
4 hours ago, Himeros26 said:

Gaga already had a deal/exclusive with apple under her belt tho

I'm still 100% against it.

MarcusBones
7 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I'm still 100% against it.

says the person with Taylor Swift in their avi....:awkney:

5 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

:rip: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Bellatrix
9 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

Omg, just because he likes Taylor doesn't mean he supports it :rip: You don't have to support everything your fave does you know.

Saint Laurent
1 minute ago, Jay.P said:

Why did all this streaming drama come now

tumblr_mz3qmtHfYp1qdmb8eo5_250.gif 

Bc the most anticipated album of the year dropped and it was an AM exclusive, and the second is due soon and is rumoured to be an AM exclusive.

It has been going on for a long time though.

aaronyoji
33 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Omg, just because he likes Taylor doesn't mean he supports it :rip: You don't have to support everything your fave does you know.

it comes off as hypocritical though, considering taylor swift would probably try and trademark the burnt stains of her toast in the morning if she could. there are much more problematic artists that are blatantly after money-and its not gaga. and honestly this is all heresy, nothing has even happened yet, it could be a visual album thats the apple exclusive, kind of how frank ocean released one thing exclusively, and then one thing everywhere else. 

ALGAYDO
4 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

it comes off as hypocritical though, considering taylor swift would probably try and trademark the burnt stains of her toast in the morning if she could. there are much more problematic artists that are blatantly after money-and its not gaga. and honestly this is all heresy, nothing has even happened yet, it could be a visual album thats the apple exclusive, kind of how frank ocean released one thing exclusively, and then one thing everywhere else. 

I like the idea of LG5 being released on all platforms, but giving AM an exclusive like maybe bonus tracks or something

Phong Le
5 hours ago, Slayer said:

Just interested, why do you think it's better? 

For me it's because I can tell Siri to play a song especially while driving. 

Phong Le
5 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

During exclusives?

The difference with Apple exclusive is that people who don't have a subscription can just buy the song on iTunes. Where as Spotify just does subscriptions. 

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Phong Le said:

The difference with Apple exclusive is that people who don't have a subscription can just buy the song on iTunes. Where as Spotify just does subscriptions. 

Oh, I see. I wasn't sure if it would be available on iTunes or not with an Apple Music exclusive. If it is then that's good.

Babel

Little Monsters have become little judgementals and little aggressives towards Gaga. I hope she makes some of you pissed this era and finally, FINALLY leave. This fanbase surely needs some filters.

Archived