šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What year did you become a Lady Gaga fan?

ReidOne

What year did you become a Lady Gaga fan?   

176 members have voted

1. 1. What year did you become a Lady Gaga fan?

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantina

I was her fan from (almost) the very beggining in 2009,but really started to know what she was up to from 2015 lol

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Since 2008 when I saw her perform at Miss Universe

I still remember what I said after watching this for the first time ahah

Quasi

2008!

I remember I was eating cereal before school and I tuned in to one of the music channels on tv. Just Dance started to play and I thought it was catchy. Didn't think about it for a time until I remembered it maybe a couple of days or weeks later. I searched it on Youtube and then consequently found Poker Face and Beautiful, Dirty, Rich. Hearing Poker Face is what ultimately made me become an all out fan. At that time I was a fan of otherĀ artists but I always seemed to forget about them. I never forgot Gaga though and that's what made me a stan/Little Monster. Oh the memories..... :sara:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

GagaTheExplorer
15 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

In 2009 I became a fan officially but I liked Just Dance and Poker Face in 2008.Ā 

Damn, I was 13 when I first heard Gaga and now I'm 21 :giveup:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

OMG you are literally me

GagaTheExplorer

I loveĀ her music since the very beginingĀ with Just Dance but I consider myself as a Little Monster since late 2008 or early 2009.

I heard Just Dance all 2008 and I loved it, but I didn't pay to much attention to who was singing it, then I saw her singing it for the first time live at the 2008 Miss Universe (the Miss Universe is an event than any Venezuelan can't miss NEVER) and I felt just in love with her, then Poker Face came out and the rest is story

PunkTheFunk

Mid 2008 (when I first heard just dance) Ā toĀ the beginning of the BTW era = CasualĀ fan/hater hybrid that could withstand n-e-thing

BTW era = Slightly more serious fan that began to respect Gaga as an artist and see her as a genuine human being

And for some unexplained reason I became a rabid stan during the ARTPOP era when everything started going downhillĀ :madge:

My stanning levels have fluctuated since then. I'm expecting them to spike when #PerfectIllusion drops :sis:Ā 

AndyDWUW

When I first heard Just Dance I was instantly a fan. Couldn't get the song out of my head, I'm guessing the song peaked in early 2009, so 2009 for me. 2009 was the year she slayed the whole music industry. She completes meĀ :hug:

Archived