Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga and Florence Welch collab?

prince

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Idk the rules of California but in my state here in the US, those stickers must be present in the same place in every car, it's the law. They must go in the lower corner of the drivers side. 

I don't have any stickers on my car in NC other than my Uni parking pass

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
4 minutes ago, SCAR 97 said:

Please lorde almighty give me a music video feat. a sex scene between these two

lorde-music-lorde-5027-likes-lordemusic-

RebeldeFaith

All this year I've been saving myself from unnecessary hype to not cause myself a heart attack, until now. :grr:

Please God, let this happen! :giveup:

Something something idk

Bloody hooker
19 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Idk the rules of California but in my state here in the US, those stickers must be present in the same place in every car, it's the law. They must go in the lower corner of the drivers side. 

What kind of sticker are you talking about, unless you're talking about a rental car sticker? In South Carolina, we don't have any sticker (for personal vehicles) that would go there.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

CyanLights
15 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I don't have any stickers on my car in NC other than my Uni parking pass

the state inspection sticker, many states require to have them present to prove to officers or what not that your car has been inspected, I know I have on on my car.  They look like this and are needed in states such as NY, Texas, and NJ

541249_630x354.jpg

CyanLights

6 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

What kind of sticker are you talking about, unless you're talking about a rental car sticker? In South Carolina, we don't have any sticker (for personal vehicles) that would go there.

See my post above, the website glitched out sorry mods about the double post

ReidOne

Just a quick thought... in the event Florence is NOT featured on LG5, it is not a reason to meltdown... it's possible they are collaborating on the new music Gaga promised for 'A Star is Born' 

giphy.gif

Archived