Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15jocart
25 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

it peaked at #2 :staymad:

you-get-the-hell-out_medium.gif

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

hausofgay
1 hour ago, Azor Ahai said:

The video is good but a little overrated. I think Lovegame, Judas and Born This Way are way better.

the LoveGame mv is underrated :cryga:

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

chromaticainmyhead

I remember watching it the first time on my dads old desktop in his home office when I was about 13 years old. Even my dad was enamored of the video when doing working stuff thereby. Thinking of that, the old YouTube design comes to my mind. God I feel so old rn. :madge:
After watching it like 10 mio times I created my first Spotify account on its own website and I've heard TFM completely for the first time. I was in shook when Speechless penetrated my acoustic nerves. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Judas video overrated? Yes. Absolutely. 

Bad Romance overrated? You're either fooling yourself or have bad taste and shouldn't even be in this conversation. :nails:

KingRedd
2 hours ago, Azor Ahai said:

The video is good but a little overrated. I think Lovegame, Judas and Born This Way are way better.

Born this way? Lmao I can see judas but born this way?? Lol that's new 

May I Read You? 😎

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 hours ago, Azor Ahai said:

The video is good but a little overrated. I think GUY, Judas and Born This Way are way better.

:golfclap:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

somnambulist
1 hour ago, InsideOutright said:

Needs to be in the billion views club! :nails:

It would have been, it just came out too early. YouTube actually has videos like bad romance to thank for making them so popular. Bad Romance was HUGE. 

Nicogly

Yes it deserves all the praise... NONETHELESS marry the night is not only better, but more profound and more interesting (visually and metaphorically) (at least for me hahah) 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

venusfly
1 minute ago, Nicogly said:

Yes it deserves all the praise... NONETHELESS marry the night is not only better, but more profound and more interesting (visually and metaphorically) (at least for me hahah) 

MTN is better I think too, its just far too long

holy scheisse

those who say overrated were clearly NOT on board during the Bad Romance era. theyll never know its true glory.

Archived