💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

AHS Season 6 will flop

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

Evan Peters

people say this every ****ing season and it always does well lmao :rip: doesn't even matter if it flops, FX isn't gonna pull a Ryan Murphy show. 

And also....that's the entire point of the promo? you aren't supposed to know what's coming until the premiere. it's really not that difficult to understand. 

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how u guys still think about being a flop or successful, cant u just enjoy something without acknowledging others opinion?

ryanripley

but this is the most exciting thing the show has done :sweat:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaryJaneHolland

Same :awkney: Not revealing the theme makes a lot of people lose interest in it, including me

Dorothy Gale
3 hours ago, witchwhore said:

I wish they do more advertising and promo's for Scream Queens because AHS has become a little tired.. 

AHS isn't tired, it's becoming iconic. Scream Queens was tired from day 1. 

3 hours ago, witchwhore said:

I wish they do more advertising and promo's for Scream Queens because AHS has become a little tired.. 

27 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

AHS isn't tired, it's becoming iconic. Scream Queens was tired from day 1. 

Love both shows. Tbh I see a lot of AHS in Scream Queens, especially Coven.

They're like reflections of the same show just in different universes and targeted to slightly different audiences. That's why I think liking 1 of them makes you more susceptible to the other whether negatively or positively; if that makes sense. 

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived