💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

AHS Season 6 will flop

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

prince

I literally couldn't care, if I turn it on and it's more bad writing then i'll be throwing my TV out of the window and i'll patiently wait for LG5 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta
5 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

From Wiki:

American Horror Story: Hotel has received mixed reviews from critics. The review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes gave the season a 64% approval rating with an average rating of 6.8/10 based on 41 reviews. The site's consensus reads, "Favoring garish style over effective storytelling, the fifth American Horror Story strands a talented cast at Ryan Murphy's Hotel." On Metacritic, the season was given a score of 60 out of 100 based on 24 reviews, indicating "mixed or average reviews".

That's the critics though...

Phong Le

Isn't the promos suppose to be confusing? Like they are showing random themes to get people to watch the first episode. 

witchwhore

I wish they do more advertising and promo's for Scream Queens because AHS has become a little tired.. :neyde:

12 minutes ago, RF said:

The OP has valid arguments.  We, as fans who follow what they are doing, we "know", but the rest of the public isn't probably aware of the new season. As promo strategy it was really interesting, but they should have give at least some proper information and build hype about it

We'll see

I don't get it. It's American Horror Story. I'm from europe and lots of people talk about the show and watch it. There is word of mouth about it and the media are covering the show teasers. Also, the show was awarded many time. It is known... Hype can help, sure, but it also can kill. Look what happened with gaga after BTW and even BTW showed signs that the hype around her work was insane. She was destined to fail after BTW. 

1 minute ago, witchwhore said:

I wish they do more advertising and promo's for Scream Queens because AHS has become a little tired.. :neyde:

I have to agree. SQ is the new show here and we only saw one teaser or two without much information. 

flopheart

I believe keeping all secret is good for the premiere ratings, hotel was the lowest season in terms of rating, they needed something to bring back people and let them speculate, if the premiere will be good it could do good ratings as always it did

flopheart
6 minutes ago, Debithius said:

AHS flopped after season 3. 

actually freakshow was the most viewed season

7 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

That's the critics though...

I've heard AHS stans weren't too fond of Freak show and Hotel. The audience scores on rotten tomatoes for both seasons are the lowest of the series.

AHS needed to build interest so this mysterious and curious marketing is perfect.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

VforVendetta
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

I've heard AHS stans weren't too fond of Freak show and Hotel. The audience scores on rotten tomatoes for both seasons are the lowest of the series.

AHS needed to build interest so this mysterious and curious marketing is perfect.

That seems true but I feel that with AHS it's very subjective. Every person that is watching the show and I've asked their opinion about the seasons gives a different answer. There is always an objective true somewhere in between of course but it has a lot to do with what style horror and script everyone gets impressed more in AHS...

Debithius

5 minutes ago, flopheart said:

actually freakshow was the most viewed season

Mmm nah, Asylum holds that spot.

9u98wi.jpg

Archived