Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Perfect Illusion DEBUT?

BuzzcutSeason

Perfect Illusion's Debut on the HOT 100  

306 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Perfect Illusion debut on the H100?

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent

People are so pessimistic I'd rather be delusional and disappointed than eternally pessimistic :neyde:

She'll debut at #1 because she's a queen, duh :neyde:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

1-3

it seems easy to et a #1 nowadays, plus we're thirsty af, so we will overpaly the song.... #1 debut her ewe come :stalkga:

Saint Laurent

To be clear though, y'all think PI will debut the same or lower than Applause, which was released during a time of mass over exposure and with big competition in the form of Katy Perry? I think y'all are being delusional to be honest. :lana::lana::lana::lana:

margaery-tyrell-game-of-thrones-pity.gif

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

To be clear though, y'all think PI will debut the same or lower than Applause, which was released during a time of mass over exposure and with big competition in the form of Katy Perry? I think y'all are being delusional to be honest. :lana::lana::lana::lana:

margaery-tyrell-game-of-thrones-pity.gif

There's still chance for Katy to release in September along with Gaga :toofunny:

Saint Laurent
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

There's still chance for Katy to release in October along with Gaga :toofunny:

Gaga is releasing in september sis

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Saint Laurent said:

Gaga is releasing in september sis

you got my point :neyde:

Saint Laurent
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

you got my point :neyde:

Highly unlikely after Rise failed to do what it said on the tin :neyde:

Serendipity

she'll face competition from Closer, Bruno,Ariana's Major Lazer collab, Taylor's possible lead, Katy's lead, and lord knows what else.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

LastNight

I can't call it. Even with all the positive attention she's received over the past couple of years I don't think she's in a place where the fact it's a new Gaga single would alone be enough to send it to the top of the charts, regardless of how it actually sounds. I think it's gonna have to be incredible (which of course it will be) and really resonate immediately with casual fans and the rest of the public in order to debut at Number 1. It could happen, it seems like she's coming for blood.

I actually kind of want it to debut somewhere in the top 5 and then rise to the top spot and sit there for a few weeks. It would be symbolic in a way, a nice metaphor for this new stage of her career and it would prove her staying power.

I promised I wouldn't concern myself with it but I'm already getting sucked into the charting stuff :giveup:

BuzzcutSeason
1 hour ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Sparks debuted and peaked at #93.

DYmGr.gif

Thats actually a myth. Billboard does mess up their calculations at times. :awkney:

OT: It seems like whenever 2 pop girls are similar like Katy and Gaga, whoever releases first wins. Gaga rushed released applause and Roar was already booked up. Selena Gomez released a week before Demi.

TropicOfCANCER
4 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

she'll face competition from Closer, Bruno,Ariana's Major Lazer collab, Taylor's possible lead, Katy's lead, and lord knows what else.

there is no way taylor is releasing this year; no one will care about ariana's new song with major lazer.

chrismugler

I will say No. 1 (BB HOT 100 OF COURSE) because Bobby is a great manager and he will make sure that Gaga slay the charts with this single:whitney:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

monsterdino

GUYS YOU HAVE TO BUY IT AND STREAM THE **** OUT OF IT REMEBER, DONT JUST SIT HERE AND VOTE IN FORUMS, ITS UP TO US!

Archived