đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are you ready for the meltdowns?

Cracks

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
8 minutes ago, Creyk said:

How many of these has she missed now? Like 3? We deserve a performance and if she doesn't deliver something outstanding she deserves the backlash that she gets for not doing her job right.

Okeey little manager

Ok-then-look-away.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathan Florencio

I encourage everyone to NOT put expectations on the VMAs because there is no official announcement that she's even attending there this year. Yeah I know a lot of rumors popped out recently but I guess this is always a thing? MTV will get a lot of attention just from these rumors, they aren't dumb to not use this as their advantage.

That said, I'll enjoy the possible meltdowns that are to come. :toofunny:

The Z
1 hour ago, MONSTERBABY said:

Because they don't know that the singles are now available only on Fridays :toofunny:

It's false, singles can get released any day

VforVendetta
59 minutes ago, Creyk said:

How many of these has she missed now? Like 3? We deserve a performance and if she doesn't deliver something outstanding she deserves the backlash that she gets for not doing her job right.

You don't really now how these things really work, you don't know Gaga's plans and most of all you can't tell who deserves what based on suck criterea...

yASSsss
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

No

umm,yes 

giphy.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Whispering

I'm sure there will be meltdowns, but it will be the same trolls and drama queens that complain about everything around here. They would be the first to complain about the performance, if it would have been part of the promo release. 

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Lil Mxnster said:

EMA & AMA are coming, don't worry about VMA :classy:

this this this

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

umm,yes 

giphy.gif

No

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

yASSsss
32 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

No

well,she's definitely planned something big for the promo.It's not like she would do some radio interviews and be done with it :laughga: 

Why has everyone lost faith in Gaga and her marketing strategies.ARTPOP era really traumatized this fan base it seems :poot:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Darcklighter22

I still took off that Sunday regardless to watch the VMA's and to be on here with a bag of Popcorn for the meltdowns 

tumblr_ma8v2ekxaO1rc4xhwo1_400.gif

already have a lot of VMAs threads- please post in one of those instead of making an entirely new one. 

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived