💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Lady Gaga did not attend the Pulse Event

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

dannydevito
Just now, Bakki Del Rey said:

Because there was a thread that Gaga actually attended, but she did not. Please enlight me, and tell me in which section does this thread belongs?

in the meltdowns one

HolyDelRey
2 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

in the meltdowns one

THIS.

CcS_HzdW8AExaKy.jpg

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

7 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Because there was a thread that Gaga actually attended, but she did not. Please enlight me, and tell me in which section does this thread belongs?

A simple comment in the already existing thread stating that she didn't attend :rip:

And besides, today is Sunday and it was set for Friday, so people would have known by now she never showed up :sweat::sweat: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

VOLANTIS
6 minutes ago, Chaotic Anis said:

Inb4 hologram duet with britney Spears 

#RunByWindows

*Likes* 

Inb4 the pre-recorded vocals stop and Gaga's hologram still keeps on singing. :giggle:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

HolyDelRey
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

A simple comment in the already existing thread stating that she didn't attend :rip:

And besides, today is Sunday and it was set for Friday, so people would have known by now she never showed up :sweat::sweat: 

In first place, if you don't like the thread just simple ignore it... If its in the wrong section i'm sure that someone from the GGD stuff will eventually fix it for me. I was pointing that she posted snapchats at the same day, and today we saw a picture with a photographer where she had the same exact look. 

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Teal Ambition
50 minutes ago, Stef said:

screaming at Gaga not attending events now being in the News section

:air: Seems to be the new trend lately to make threads in the news section when Gaga doesn't attend events/doesn't do certain things 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived