💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

YOU need to read this

kabirartfling

Featured Posts

kabirartfling

Whats going on?

Since the announcement yesterday, instead of happy and excited threads all i have read is rude and sad threads (except a few) criticizing  the new single name, the cover, LG5, and even endless criticizing about gaga's face! 

Have we forgotten the reason we are here in this site? The reason why this site even exists? 

This is LADY FREAKING GAGA we are talking about here! She knows what she is doing! Stop with the endless worrying about how the fashion will be this era or how the promo lacks something or how the release is early.......we all think about these things, and we all are concerned but sometimes we need to keep our dissapointments and issues to ourselves 

The new era has officially started, and we need to celebrate it, we need more positivity here! NO more worrying about things that make no sense at the moment or constant criticizing about her looks! We should live in this moment, we should be greatful for the single announcement after 3 years.

We are not friends, we are not just a fanbase, but we are a family! So just lay back and chill! Enjoy the promo, music, visuals ,fashion as it comes.

Give your love to me

HOTNebraskaGuy

TEA (The unreleased ARTPOP track).

One, five, ten lay a million on me

RAMROD

Read them, sis, read them all to a T! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ZiggyZiggs

DRAG HA SIS :giveup: 

Spoiler

But srsly we need some positivity here. STOP THE HATE. START THE MUSIC. :staymad:

Bradley

I have seen just a little criticism, there's definitely more love and excitement than criticism from what I have seen.

PartySick

There's plenty of positive threads but people feed off of negativity so the negative ones get all the attention :green: I agree, but I don't mind the criticism. People are allowed to dislike things and share those opinions as long as they do it respectfully like most do.

We can all agree that we're hyped for new music though :excited2:

Nirvana

I agree, for once we should drop the negativity. At least I'm so happy (I could die) about all this!!! :excited2::excited2::excited2: Still cannot believe new music is coming... :giveup:

darkchylde
4 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

We are not friends, we are not just a fanbase, but we are a family

we're not in 2012 anymore we stopped being a family when this forum got infested with transphobes and racists.

SlaeUrAnus

Some people care way too much. Just as long as we get new music and new music videos, I could not give an absolute **** what the song title is, cover etc. There is just so much negativity on this site that we are in deep need of a cleansing. 

In my messy era.

ryanripley
Just now, VenusOddity said:

we're not in 2012 anymore we stopped being a family when this forum got infested with transphobes and racists.

no negativity on this thread thank u

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Fantina

I agree with this 100%!I like every single aspect of this single and the message it is trying to spread!

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Archived