💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

AHS: ?6 will have more than 1 theme (Reciepts)

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

Go to their contest website https://www.ahs6sweeps.com/

It says:

Watch the teasers below, then select the one you believe will be represented in the premiere episode. Make the correct selection and you'll be entered into the Grand Prize drawing.

So it's possible that Season 6 will have a different theme for every episode

Bradley

I doubt that. What is episode one's theme will be the theme of the rest of the season too, otherwise how will the story connect?

ZiggyZiggs
5 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I doubt that. What is episode one's theme will be the theme of the rest of the season too, otherwise how will the story connect?

IDK :saladga: but since it's AHS u never know :air: 

Well maybe the teaser shows a setting for one scene, in the first episode. Like in Asylum, Adam Levine was only there one episode and done, but it was the same location as the rest of the season (different period in time too). If that makes sense? Lmao idk

Omg but this confirms those 6 are the only possible themes... Right?

omg which are y'all voting for? I'm so stoked lmao imagine winning

2 hours ago, neptugne said:

Omg but this confirms those 6 are the only possible themes... Right?

omg which are y'all voting for? I'm so stoked lmao imagine winning

Lullaby because there are flashes of 6 without the question mark

r6rnjGJ.jpg

Buy Perfect Illusion on iTunes

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Me and a friend think maybe it's based around a group of kids (makes sense, since Ryan said the season would revolve around them!) at a camp site telling scary stories and every episode it's a brand new one based off each trailer.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

thebedesign
Just now, HOTNGaga said:

Me and a friend think maybe it's based around a group of kids (makes sense, since Ryan said the season would revolve around them!) at a camp site telling scary stories and every episode it's a brand new one based off each trailer.

That sound awesome! But, I hope the kid who tells the story dies at the end of the ep by the spirit from the story he told and they have to keep telling stories until the sun rises. I'm a horrible person. :cryga:

It’s not a fedora you ****

HOTNebraskaGuy
6 minutes ago, Borna said:

That sound awesome! But, I hope the kid who tells the story dies at the end of the ep by the spirit from the story he told and they have to keep telling stories until the sun rises. I'm a horrible person. :cryga:

I think at the end there could be an alien abduction! Like how in that teaser where the person gets lifted into the air at a camp site! 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Bradley
1 hour ago, Cookie said:

Lullaby because there are flashes of 6 without the question mark

r6rnjGJ.jpg

My favorite teaser!

Harry

I don't think these are themes, just potential 'elements' that might appear in a scene of the first episode. Hence "represented". I.e. there's a lullaby sung or a shadow follows someone, idk. The actual theme of the season is then still left wide open. They just have to specify that it's the premiere episode for the logistics of the competition.

Idk that's just how I read it. I think it's worded vaguely on purpose so that nothing is properly revealed.

Miracle

Nah, as they said above, it's for the logistics of the competition.

Anyway, I think babies plus harvest related stories will take place at this season. I hope Blind Date isn't the real one. Ryan Murphy wouldn't do 80s horror justice

Archived