💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

LG supporting LG

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Born Brave

PS.. did anyone else check the time on the clock in the photo to see if it was 9 something for a release date clue? :rip: 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar
3 minutes ago, Justinn said:

PS.. did anyone else check the time on the clock in the photo to see if it was 9 something for a release date clue? :rip: 

It appears it's set at 7:53am.

Perfect Illusion - coming to a music platform near you, July 2053

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

QueenGaga

So many companies and brands are supporting Gagz. This is called true promo and true support. Slay LG

HolyDelRey

Yeah there is, which its called grab the moment and try to steal the spootlight. :)

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

KANEGAGA
Just now, Bakki Del Rey said:

Yeah there is, which its called grab the moment and try to steal the spootlight. :)

HAHAHA!

iamjackh

IF SHE IS LOWKEY HAVING A PARTNERSHIP WITH LG:giveup:

I HAVE THE LG G5 (The phone with Modules). IF SHE RELEASES ANY MODULES I WILL LEGIT BUY THEM ALL. AND ANY ACCESSORIES.

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

Born Brave

But why is LG jumping on board with LG? It's very random for them to tweet a response to something like this... and take all the time to do such an excellent photo to include with the speakers and what not? 

Then again they could just have an awesome social media team / graphics dept who stays up on social happenings and they chime in when convenient for marketing purposes.. this could be all this is but it's still impressive. LG used to rule the cell phone world.. like from 2004-2007 then iPhone happened and changed everything. 

I don't even know why they bothered photoshopping a pic of a table to match the palette when she works for another company

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PERFECTIONIST
13 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

look at the table and gaga's announcement

they're the same color

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

KANEGAGA

I'm wondering if that clock has any meaning?  Probably not, since its pointing to 6:54...I guess I'm just reaching :giveup: lol

Archived