Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Spotted at Z100 and 92.3 AMP Radio Stations Tonight in NYC (8/16)

Regina George

Featured Posts

Music

i'm so happy this happened.
honestly, even if that is all we get from him, it has all been so worth it.

i have such a grin on my face.
Gaga Daily has succeed in hyping for the first time in about 3 years. we almost melted-down earlier on, but we succeeded. i'm proud.

- the Little Detectives exposing that she was there. 
- the abusers on Twitter, insulting a radio host of the biggest station in New York who knows nothing about her being there.
- the calls to the radio station.

well done <3

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantina

I swear if this is not related to LG5 i will.......:toofunny:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Helxig
2 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

someone else had the musical equipment? The equipment that gaga made people bring out of the studio? the same equipment that was carried from the back of her car 

...sure Elvis 

Lol right? I bet he asked his boss "**** they've seen her what can I say" and the boss was like "say it was unrelated to her, she came in for a meeting, throw them off, they aren't supposed to know"

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

lodylody
1 minute ago, Karl said:

If it was a meeting it could be that she has a radio deal with them for the single, she might have brought the equipment to play them the song because its not finished or something?

If the lead single isn't finished I'm unstanning.

antpats2
Just now, Design said:

August 17th, the day when GGD managed to make a radio host from one of the biggest radios not only in the US, but in the whole world, pissed.

jbVeVAK.gif

:sis: 

FATCAT
Just now, Karl said:

If it was a meeting it could be that she has a radio deal with them for the single, she might have brought the equipment to play them the song because its not finished or something?

Even if it wasn't finished, they don't need to haul a piano in. They could record her playing the piano at home and then just sing over the recording :rip:

I'm a 2017 guy, and this has to be a performance, either for someone or for the station.

Purr more, hiss less.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Caothan Mcbride said:

If she was announced to be in a big movie would she go to radio stations to promote it this quickly? Or is LG5 related am so confused 

'A Star is Born' will be shot next Spring for a release late in 2017 or maybe early 2018, so no point to promote it now... 

1 minute ago, Helxig said:

He basically said that we're nuts and he's found out what was happening. That she was there having a meeting, the musical equipment was for someone else and unrelated to her. That we're nuts :laughga: "seriously look at my Twitter feed!" and the lady was like "aw they just love their Gaga" and he was just like nope they're crazy

said it once and i'll say it again, they know something :toofunny:

the equipments came from her trunk and left with her to the other location she was spoted at :madge:

What’s fortnight

lodylody
Just now, Sizzily said:

I haven't had a meltdown since the Oscars. 

dead2.gif

I haven't had a meltdown since pre-ARTPOP :rip: 

FATCAT
Just now, monketsharona said:

'A Star is Born' will be shot next Spring for a release late in 2017 or maybe early 2018, so no point to promote it now... 

Not to mention it takes a year or so to get it edited and ready to go.

This isn't movie promo.

Purr more, hiss less.

Helxig

In the video you can literally see them bring the equipment from the studio, into the car, then see them unloading the guitars into z100. The only other thing that could mean is that she didn't want to leave them in the car, but unlikely.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

3 minutes ago, Music said:

i'm so happy this happened.
honestly, even if that is all we get from him, it has all been so worth it.

i have such a grin on my face.
Gaga Daily has succeed in hyping for the first time in about 3 years. we almost melted-down earlier on, but we succeeded. i'm proud.

- the Little Detectives exposing that she was there. 
- the abusers on Twitter, insulting a radio host of the biggest station in New York who knows nothing about her being there.
- the calls to the radio station.

well done <3

this is why im participating and still am here... its actually fun :laughga:

What’s fortnight

Archived