💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to star in 'A Star Is Born,' will write and perform new songs!

asana15

Featured Posts

lxdygxga

So happy for her - to have the backing of Warner Bros officials is a big deal. This is going to be a really special movie, can't wait!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

My guesses:

LG5 Q4 like October, some promo until A Star Is Born Shoot

LG5 TOUR Spring Summer 2017

Music videos for singles filmed in advance

Omg this is so exciting tbh

im so happy for ha!! GET. DAT. OSCAR.

an Oscar for TIHTY would've been amazing, but an Oscar for acting would be even better. She'll be the Queen of all Trades :classy:

4 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

how do you know this?receipts ,plz  :excited2:

From Deadline:

Deadline revealed this pairing back on May 2, that this was the reason why paparazzi got pics of Cooper, taking a motorcycle ride to a restaurant for dinner, with none other than Lady Gaga hanging on to him for dear life. The update here is they tested and the studio loved the results. I can tell you reliably that she was the one actress he went to, after things didn’t work out with Beyonce, and they sparked to one another.

http://deadline.com/2016/06/lady-gaga-bradley-cooper-a-star-is-born-remake-1201774136/

FrankGutz

omg, yaaaaaas!!! LG5, C3C & also a Soundtrack, so ****ing good :giveup:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

DeleteMyAccount

I wonder what style of music her character will sing. Awe. This will be like her own career to stardom. 

monsterdino

I've been on the "Exopsing Admin Thread" all the time and suddenly I see this trending :what:

Neight Shayde

Always right on time! I was getting ready to sleep but then good news comes and now i can't sleep ugh, but anyway..

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS GAGA ALL OF YOUR DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! YOU BETTER KILL IT

now that's done, some of y'all are truly the worst. i can't.

And Gaga will compose new music for the movie which means potential Oscar nomination for Best Original song and maybe another performance at the Oscars. She will once again showcase her talent to the world :flutter:

somnambulist

God, I wish moderators would delete some of these accounts for being so goddamn cynical and jaded in every thread. We literally have no information about LG5's schedule and people are melting down. Like....shut up already. Jesus christ. 

I could literally name forum users who bitch and complain for ANYTHING. Even good news like a freaking major acting role in a movie with original songs made by her and it's not enough. 

So annoying. 

Archived