💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Do You Wanna Come Over by Britney out on August 18

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Dominic

I don't understand why people have to insult other artists (including Gaga) to make their fave seem superior. You can offer criticism but just be a grown up about it and don't throw immature insults. 

Respect others opinions and present yours in a civil manner. :nails:

OT: I'm excited to see her next offering. I've only really liked Clumsy but I'm sure there's a few more bops on there :excited2:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola
1 hour ago, Queenb said:

at least she didn't name her album "ARTPOP" and ironically released poop for music, just sayin 

ok honey, you can hate Gaga and throw shade at her when your fave stars actually singing live and starts having good shows.......but she cant do that because there is 0 talent on her................no one likes glory expect her delusional fans that think she can actually sing......not even computer can help her,...............and also ARTPOP>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything we heard from glory so far..........

and at least gaga is creative and changes her musical direction and style........but we can't say same about Britney that does sam **** for 20 years now......................................

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

fede ARTPOP
17 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

I agree, but DWUW is an instant bop

Is too RnB for me, I need synths to pump my heart:gaycat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Xoxo Adriana

Wow she's literally cumming out these songs faster than any other:nails:

LGHunter
1 hour ago, Queenb said:

"great songs" according to your flop taste. Alot of people are liking the new Britney material or else she wouldn't have millions of streams for all the songs out from Glory so far and Private Show reached #4 on itunes without promotion and for it not being a single

Gurl...

Private show was on a commercial of her perfume... 

So there was a little promo

And dope reached number 8 on the billboard hot 100

ARTPOP <<< BJ and Glory

So go sleep hun... 

You talking ****

Tumblr
1 hour ago, QueenGaga said:

If you can't respect a good album like ARTPOP and appreciate all the work Gaga's put in it, than just burn your Stan card and go **** yourself

otolaryngology_overview.jpg?la=en

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

SlayedForTheGod

lol this whole thread and everyone arguing in it are tragic. 

anyways ive enjoyed every song except for Clumsy so im excited. and Just Luv Me sounds amazing so im ready for this album

Dramatica
7 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

Why is she so obsessed with screenshots from the 'Make Me' video? :toofunny:

Probably caus' she's gone back to eating at McDonald's and **** and got fat again.

funny-915052739d5203b4c3af70b5b35e3952_h

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

FATCAT

ARTPOP shouldn't be praised for all the wrong reasons, but it's 150% better (the music) that most put out today.

LG5 better deliver so I can actually praise it.

Purr more, hiss less.

iCpro
8 hours ago, Queenb said:

at least she didn't name her album "ARTPOP" and ironically released poop for music, just sayin 

get the **** outta here before I make you :grr:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

shoful

Can everyone calm down. Its not that serious. Its just music. 

Anyway. I LOVE ARTPOP. 

I think Glory so far is okay. I don't like it nearly as much as her old stuff. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

TimisaMonster

The only good song out of what she's released is Make Me and even that song isn't amazing... :awkney:

The VOCAL production overall on this album has to be her worst to date... who's producing this mess and saying it's perfect? :awkney:

Like.... the sounds especially chipmunked and childish and nasally.... yet when you thought the next album was gonna be good... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TheJackMonster

Britney is doing the minimal amount of work for this album. Every promo image is a screenshot of the Make Me video and onces shes promoted it once on her instagram she goes back to posting these mum memes you'd see on Facebook. Maybe shes in a contract she has to fulfill.

Archived