💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Do You Wanna Come Over by Britney out on August 18

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

The Child

This thread is hurting me so much, Britney & Gaga are both my faves, please don't fight over them.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP
14 minutes ago, Skrill said:

Spill the tea boy :classy:  show 'em how it's done

btw. who's in your avi

I love Gaga and Brit, but we cant compare them...Is me in my pic

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
5 minutes ago, ARTOMI said:

I said what I said because according to Google she is a singer. To be a singer you should be able to sing and I don't remember the last time I saw Britney sing live I mean she can't even sing on her albums and uses a **** ton of auto tune to cover that up. That's not talent to me and the times were different back then, that's why she was able to sell 100 million albums (gj tho) . I didn't mean to sound rude but that's just my opinion on her, I mean she can dance and stuff but if she's recognized as a singer she should be able to sing. Have a great day.  Oh and also "oops I did it again"  and "hit me baby"  are literally the same song with different lyrics.  bye 👋 

Theres nothing wrong with that, they from the same producer, and they both are smash hits, Oh and the iconic videos:diane:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, Queenb said:

with a rapist featured on it, yeah very "ground breaking" i would say :giveup:

Excuse me?

That's your (sad) response to "DWUW alone is better than Britney's discography"?

Do you know how ridiculous you sound rn? 

Over.

Pharamon
4 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

I love Gaga and Brit, but we cant compare them...Is me in my pic

Oh :hug: 

10 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Excuse me?

That's your (sad) response to "DWUW alone is better than Britney's discography"?

What else do you want me to say, you sound so delusional. I can't even take you seriously. Go sit down and have some water :nails:

fede ARTPOP
13 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Excuse me?

Hey, DWUW is not that good  :classy:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

KyliesChild
15 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Theres nothing wrong with that, they from the same producer, and they both are smash hits, Oh and the iconic videos:diane:

Yeah, I don't get what @ARTOMI is talking about, especially in a site dedicated to Gaga who used the same melody and song structure 3 times.

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, Queenb said:

What else do you want me to say, you sound so delusional. I can't even take you seriously. Go sit down and have some water :nails:

:) but you expected people to take YOU seriously after calling good music, poop? 

giphy.gif

Over.

QueenGaga
1 hour ago, Queenb said:

at least she didn't name her album "ARTPOP" and ironically released poop for music, just sayin 

If you can't respect a good album like ARTPOP and appreciate all the work Gaga's put in it, than just burn your Stan card and go **** yourself

fede ARTPOP
7 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

otolaryngology_overview.jpg?la=en

interestinga@2x.gif

Applause is better:classy:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived