'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

KP4 to be released in Q4

yASSsss

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Neither one of them had/have a radio deal, and neither one of them had/have any promo for it? 

Sis, Rise does have a radio deal

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

:excited2: I'm ready for a new Katy album. She always delivers but Heat magazine isn't reliable. Just a gossip magazine. 

Her presence in pop has definitely been missed and after such a massively successful tour I can only see her followup album getting bigger and better  :golfclap:

Give me those darker beats :excited2:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Alcina Dimitrescu
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

If she is such a force,Why Rise is flopping so hard on the charts despite having 2 MVs and a NBC dealarilol.gif

No, I'm not making a statement about Katy's "power" nor i care about her performance, i am not a Katy fan. I'm making a commentary about baseless boasting when previous experiences have proved you wrong (in this case its about Gaga/Katy but frankly it applies to anything). But its ok, sadly i have gotten to the point where i dont expect you to interpret anything right (unless its blind katy hatred)

katy-perry-hm-holiday.gif

myluis617

I think shell do a rihanna and probably wait 1 more year to actually release her album. Rise wont be included in the album like BBHMM

Creyk
1 minute ago, myluis617 said:

I think shell do a rihanna and probably wait 1 more year to actually release he album.

That would be tragic

i hope it's more mature this time or something similar to her past work. No more cartoony animals and all that goofy stuff. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

1 hour ago, Baby Blue said:

it did become the biggest hit of her career in France and went #1 in Australia, so....

No. :toofunny:

A Very Gaga Holida
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

If she is such a force,Why Rise is flopping so hard on the charts despite having 2 MVs and a NBC dealarilol.gif

WTF... It's not a flop at all

SissyFromSpace
3 hours ago, SlayGagaloo said:

I hope she flops 

ibx1lvhqT1JunG.gif

like ARTPOP? or Bionic?

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

monsterdino
4 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

She can only dream when Gaga serves LG5 rs4.gif

Well Gaga's will not be only pop but LG5 will sure outshine KP4 

yASSsss
2 hours ago, SecretWeapon said:

I'm not making a statement about Katy's "power". I'm making a commentary about baseless boasting when previous experiences have proved you wrong (in this case its about Gaga/Katy but frankly it applies to anything). But its ok, sadly i have gotten go the point i dont expect you to interpret anything right (unless its blind katy hatred)

katy-perry-hm-holiday.gif

posting a random gif cuz i'm not sure what to reply

rTt5pIq.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived